julieandfurbabies Show full post »
julieandfurbabies
Bless the both of you.  Your babies were so lucky to have been loved so much whilst here on earth xxx  When I die if there is such a thing as reincarnation I think I shall come back as your furbaby ! lol
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Thank you all so much for caring about me and helping through these most difficult days.<br><br>I miss Bear so much - I know that you all understand as you miss<br>your babies the same -<br><br>Thank you for being there for me and for loving ME through this and for being My friends and Family.<br><br>My Love to ALL of You More than you will ever know.<br><br>Susan
Quote 0 0
Sparrow99
Amazing how much love is in the hearts of those who come here to share our journey...it is comforting beyond words...and has helped me to breath...

Love to all, 

Finn's Mommy, Sparrow 
Quote 0 0
jphovercraft
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and Bear tonight as we come to the end of this cycle. Hope you can breathe a little easier in the coming days. All those little people in your computer are here for you right now ... the old and the new ... and they're -all- grateful for the love and support you provide so steadfastly even in the grip of your own grief ... thank you.
"There is no such thing as 'just a cat'." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me." - Kermit the Frog

"I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf
Quote 0 0
Helen
Dearest Susan,

I am thinking about you today and you face yet another painful anniverary - your beautiful Bear's burial.
My heart is with you.

I asked that Bear be remembered on Monday Candlelight prayers. And so did JP.

I want you to know that I am so proud to be your friend. You are a wonderful person.

My love Always,

Helen
Tinkle's Mummy

Tinkle's photo is in the avatar

Please visit Tinkle at:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TINKL001/resident.htm

For all the joy you've given me,
For the glory days gone by,
My best and final gift, my baby,
I give you wings to fly.
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thank you Susan for sharing your sweet pictures of yourself and wonderful Bear.  The love is so evident and brings me great comfort. 
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Thank you all so very much for remembering my sweet precious Baby Bear.<br>I have been sort of hiding in the dark licking my wounds so to speak- except for one day I <br>went somewhere. But it was so exhausting pretending and being out with people who didn't understand<br>which surprised me a little as two have dogs and kitties- but I needed a whole day to recover and sleep just to try and get back to where I can barely function again.<br><br>Thank you all again for being there for me.<br><br>My Love to ALL of You.
Quote 0 0
FLUFFY123
I would like to say a heartfelt thankyou to susan, In my time of need she was there with her kind words of wisdom and compassion.  

Thank you Susan,

It has been a few years since I lost Fluffy and it was on the day she died I found this site, it gave me great comfort and a feeling of being understood.
Quote 0 0
mec
THANK YOU SUSAN!

You are such a giving person and so helpful to everyone here at the RB forums.  Julie, you are so thoughtful (and a cure for our aching hearts as well, I might add).

Thank you for your  giving so much from your heart during terrible heartbreak when we lose our babies.  You're invaluable to us.  I understand how your feel about Bear - 2 years coming up.  My 1 year is coming for my baby Hannah.  I wrote to her in the forums the other day and I am thinking of how I was this time last year.

I read through your forums to help, especially now.

THANK YOU SUSAN!

maryellen
mec
Quote 0 0