iRockSixx
I am in utter shock and disbelief still, as my beloved Maia was taken from us in a freak hit and run accident on January 17th, 2015. I am in a constant state of walking on egg shells and can start bawling at the drop of a hat. Maia found me in my dreams multiple times already too. She brought so much joy and smiles and happiness to so many friends and family. She was my sidekick for 5 solid years. I laid her in the ground with my own bare hands wrapped in her favorite blanket. We are all completely devastated. I'm glad I found this website.
Quote 0 0
indcolts18288
iRockSixx wrote:
I am in utter shock and disbelief still, as my beloved Maia was taken from us in a freak hit and run accident on January 17th, 2015. I am in a constant state of walking on egg shells and can start bawling at the drop of a hat. Maia found me in my dreams multiple times already too. She brought so much joy and smiles and happiness to so many friends and family. She was my sidekick for 5 solid years. I laid her in the ground with my own bare hands wrapped in her favorite blanket. We are all completely devastated. I'm glad I found this website.

This place is amazing and I'm sorry for the tragic loss of your dear Maia! We are all bonded in pain, grief, and the fight to heal. This message board has been a God send for me. I pray for your healing and that of your family since you said "we". God bless you and Maia.
Quote 0 0