animal_qwackers
TRIBUTE_12.jpg 

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
shantismom
Very true, no amount of time.  Forever in our hearts.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
PeanutsMom
So very true.  I'm 62 and still remember the wonderful cat we had when I was a young child.  Her name was Fluffy and she was a long hair tabby.  She was totally devoted to our family.  She would wait at the bus stop for me to come home from school, and would even follow us around the neighbourhood on Halloween while we were trick or treating.  Her loss was felt not only by my family but also by our neighbourhood.   
Denise 

My sweet Peanut, you are the sunshine of my life and I will love you forever
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for your feedback on my post shantismom and PeanutsMom. I am truly grateful for your comments; it means a lot.

Hugs to you and your babies.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0