Tonya
Precious Lucy, now with Brahmies and Gussie Cat.
Laurie our forum sister has lost her Lucy.

Laurie, our hearts are with you and the love
flows to you and up to your darling Lucy now
with her brothers at the bridge.

God Bless

(((Lucy ))))  xoxoxo we love you precious girl
Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0
BrahmiesMommy
Thank you Tonya, I haven't been here in so long God bless you for posting about my sweet Lucy..I actually tried last week and couldn't figure it out...I miss my little girl so very very much.  This is my 3rd loss in 4 years and I just feel devastated sometimes.
She was one very very special cat.  Lucy brought so much joy and laughter to my house my little gift on paws come to me in 2002.  And she brought me Brahmies and Scottie.  Brahmies disappearance in 2006 brought me to Rainbow Bridge and I was devastated and Lucy comforted me along with Gussie and Scott.. Gussie died of old age and illness 2 years later and now my little girl gone so suddenly and way too soon.  She had intestinal sarcoma...I just didn't know anything was wrong until about 4 hours before she left me...I am bereft and grief stricken.  God is with me and taking care of me but I don't understand.  Scottie is here with me.  He has lost 3 beautiful kitty friends also...Lucy left on June 7th at ll pm...Play in heaven my sweet angel girl.  I love you so much

Thank you again Tonya...love and hugs to you../

Brahmie and GussieCat's Mommy - Scottie and Lucy's too
Quote 0 0
Kat

Dear Tonya,
Thank you for posting as I still don't know how to here.  I just heard today that Laurie lost her Lucy .. thru email.. I don't and can't get on much.  She emailed and I emailed back but cant find her on facebook. She emailed on the 20th and I'm just now seeing it.

((Laurie, in my prayers along with all your other babies and give Scottie a special hug from me))  Give yourself one too.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Lucy.

Love you all and miss you,
Kat
Missing My Smokie Maggie Mae :'(
Quote 0 0