Angel
Sadly I once again this month I write about a RB family member  who has passed away.  Charlie left this world on June 24.  He is once again reunited with his beloved Caleb whom he has missed greatly.

RIP Charlie, you will be missed.

Chatmaster and monitor of the chatrooms. Lost furkids, Smokey, Lady, Pepper, Missy, Scooter, BJ, Dakota, Ms. Fortune
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Sending thoughts and prayers to Charlie's family.  My heart smiles though when I think of his blessed reunion with his precious Caleb.

May the sun's rays and the cool spring  breezes brighten your days at Rainbow's bridge.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Gabby
This is such tragic new's.
Charlie was such a gentle Soul.
Karen,you sentiment is so spot on,my "heart smiled" too as I thought about the reunion between Caleb and Charlie,and also I had a vision of Sharyn (peachorsegal) and Charlie sat chatting,with Misty and Caleb at their feet,gently wagging Tails......

Rest in Peace Charlie,

Gabby
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
puki

I am so sad for your loss, but I understand feeling comfort that he is with Caleb once again. I lost Puki2 weeks ago and he left his best furry friend behind. They had been together for 13 years. They slept together, ate together, we to the bathroom together. This past two weeks I have noticed a big difference in Toby. He misses Puki terribly. He wanders from room to room and he just lost his vibrance. I would cry tremendously if I lost him too, but I would understand if he feels he cannot bare to go on without Puki and needs to be back with Puki once again. It is really a sad situation when a companion is left behind.

Quote 0 0
Tricia
My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with Charlie's Family.Oh how very sad.Charlie is now reunited with his beloved Caleb and oh what a joyous reunion they must have had. God bless and rest in peace Charlie, you are now in arms of all the Angels.

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
Becky

I'm so sorry.  Ernie misses his buddy, Bert, terribly.  My son & I both feel he will soon die of a broken heart.  Today he literally ran to the spot where Bert climbed over the fence & stood & looked up like he was expecting Bert to come over the fence.  He finally just plopped in the grass with the saddest look on his face.  They were together almost 8 years.  My prayers are with you.

Quote 0 0
dustyangel
Charlie,

Where ever you are now, I know one thing.  You are reunited with your beloved companion, your soulmate, Caleb, and for you, that is one thing your heart looked forward to one beautiful day.  I hope your crossing was everything your poet's heart imagined it to be.  I hope you have found pure light and love, and that for those of us here that knew you in some small way, for those of us who were touched in some way by your wonderful writings that you shared with such imagry, I say thank you.  Rest in peace, Charlie, with your beloved Caleb in your arms. 

I wrote the below poem in 2007, after Charlie had shared an image he had of walking Caleb in the past, near a fir tree at night.  I had shared it with Charlie in April, 2007.  Somehow, I feel now, whenever I see a firefly at night, it will remind me that Charlie & Caleb are forever reunited through the magic of the Rainbow. 

God bless you Charlie. 

Karen (Dusty, DJ, Patches mom)

For Caleb
 (written 2007)

Your daddy carries with him
 Forever in his heart
 The time you chased the fireflies
 Near those fir trees in the dark

You stopped in your tracks
 As all the flies began to rise
 With their lights all shining brightly
 Reflecting magic in your eyes.

Your daddy's mouth dropped open
 As he watched you there that night
 Touch your nose to a firefly
 And its magical little light

Little Caleb you've since crossed over
To the Rainbow up above
 Then your daddy found his rainbow here
 You sent to him with love

The soft gentle rainbows
 Your daddy now sees on-line
 Is a wondrous gentle reminder
 Of that most magical time

What a miracle your daddy found
A rainbow here, and Jasper too
 As both surround him so, with heartfelt love
 The way you used to do

Written by:Karen M. Michaels
04/2007

Rest in peace, Charlie & Caleb
in the arms of the angels
Dusty's Rainbow Residency:

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Karen's poem is so beautiful. 

I am deeply saddened by this recent loss of one of our own forum / chat members.  I didn't get to know Charlie as well as some of the others, but when we did communicate, he was such a gentle, wonderful man with tremendous empathy and a kind-hearted humor.  His presence here will be missed more than he might ever have imagined. 

I, too, picture Charlie and Sharyn meeting one another and comparing their wings as their fur angels sit at their feet, reunited again.

R.I.P., Charlie.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom

Sending thoughts and prayers to Charlie's family.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
Kat
 I'm so very sorry to hear about Charlie.  I got two phone calls about him. He will be missed..  I hope I'm able to go to the ceremony tonight~~
Love toy ou all~~ especially Charlie & his family,
Kat
Missing My Smokie Maggie Mae :'(
Quote 0 0
MarbleFox

Blessings to the RainbowsBridge family for your loss of Charlie.   From the posts here and at FaceBook he was much loved by all of you.   I went thru my ledger and couldn't find his or Caleb's name, he must not have ever requested to be put into Ozzie's Prayer Basket.   They will both now be included together.  RIP Charlie, and may your reunion with your precious Caleb,  was all that you hoped it would be.   Sue  Ozzie,Zack,Harley,Merlin and Lucky's Mom

Quote 0 0