Forum

Author   Comment  
Ponchosmommie

Reply with quote  #1 
I lost Poncho 31 days ago today.  It's still very painful, but I have found a lot of peace with the book Animals and the Afterlife by Kim Sheridan.  I feel it's a MUST read for anyone who loves animals but especially those who are suffering from loss. You'll be so glad you read it! I had a very hard time putting it down!
Goldiesgram

Reply with quote  #2 

I read what you wrote about losing Poncho. I lost my chihuahua 11 months ago,and am still having an awful time. I'm going to try getting the book you recommended. I'll try anything at this point.

Ponchosmommie

Reply with quote  #3 
I am SO sorry!!  I'm still having a very hard time, but this book helps by confirming that they ARE still with us.  It's an excellent book.

How old and what happened to your chihuahua??  It has made me sick. My blood pressure has been way up since I lost him...I still can't believe he's not here in my arms!!  It's the worst thing I have ever been through. Please let me know what happened.  Eleven months....I don't think I will EVER get over losing Poncho.  Everywhere I look, every room I go into...it's just a nightmare!

I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pat

Ponchosmommie

Reply with quote  #4 
Deb, I just sent you a private message...read it!!
Debi

Reply with quote  #5 

I too have just finished reading "Animals and the Afterlife" It was a wonderful book...helps some. It's only been 3 weeks since I lost my Pooh and am still grieving and waiting for a sign. This is so hard.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.