alesha986
I wrote this poem back in 2003 after some kids in my high school had died and I wanted to share it with all of you. It's dedicated to all the wonderful pets of Rainbow Bridge, including my wonderful girl, Pepper.

You were a star that shone all too briefly
You were living your life
Now you're resting peacefully

We miss you here
And always will
We'll think of you
And love you still

Now rest in peace
Your job is done
Just wait for us
Our time will come

Quote 0 0
katysmum

Beautiful poem, brought tears to my eyes. Pepper would be so proud of how you are doing. Bet she is having a blast at Rainbow Bridge, running round madly with all her new friends. I know she misses you dearly. Tuli and I send you and Pepper our best wishes.

Quote 0 0
slotaddict

How beautiful..Pepper was lucky to have to have you for a parent..thanks for sharing..

Quote 0 0
alesha986
thanks a lot. and I think Pepper was lucky too :)
Quote 0 0
finchgangsmom

Your poem is beautiful. For some reason Ive been having a difficult time doing what I need to do cry.Its taken me a week to do so and now that Im here Im doing it more. Thank you for sharing it.

Finch Gangs Mom (Loren)
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Thank you for sharing your sweet poem. I truly believe one day we will be reunited with all our beloved pets.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0