Kittypiller
This is something I wrote for all the beloved babies that have gone to the rainbow bridge and the people who miss them -

I miss you so very much.
You are so special
You will always have a very special place in my heart and will never be forgotton.

I knew from the first time I saw you that we were ment to be together and I remember all the happy memories we made and I know someday we will be together once again but until that day comes I will cherish every moment & every memory of you.

Until we meet again know that I love you with all of my heart and I know you are happy & healthy once again in the heavens above.

This isnt a goodby its just til I see you again.

I love you my special baby
And I know you are watching over me from above.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Beautiful words thank you
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you. I wanted to write something to dedicate to all of the babies & thier parents that miss them so much
Quote 0 0
Mousefords_Mom
Thank you for such true & sweet words. Our babies know how much we love them, but that never means we should stop telling them. I will love my Mouseford forever. Sending loving thoughts out to everyone & all the precious creatures who have passed on.
Maggy
***Loving & missing my sweet Mouseford***
Quote 0 0
NattButters
Thank you so much and I really do do believe we will see our babies again, in one form or another. I need to believe that. 
Thank you all you wonderful people <love>
I love my dogs so much... 
Quote 0 0
PeppermintPatty
The reality gets easier to deal with as time goes on, but the pain never, ever goes away.

Thank you for this.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
It is a sweet image, too.

Good to see you, Bonnie. Wishing you much comfort over beautiful Butters. 
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Lamont
Well said.
We all need a little hope to take another step.

L
Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you to everybody. Im still having bad days but slowly learning to deal with things better.
Quote 0 0