mistybmanes
Today has been hard without you. I’ve tried to keep myself busy today just to distract myself just a little that you are not physically here with me. It doesn’t matter what I do I think of you constantly. You were such a big part of my life and now it feels empty. Where there was joy there is sorrow, where there was happiness there is sadness, where there was a feeling of being complete there is now a heart completely shattered...I just miss you so bad my dear sweet Annabelle. I love you my blanket hogging baby😘
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
mistybmanes wrote:
Today has been hard without you. I’ve tried to keep myself busy today just to distract myself just a little that you are not physically here with me. It doesn’t matter what I do I think of you constantly. You were such a big part of my life and now it feels empty. Where there was joy there is sorrow, where there was happiness there is sadness, where there was a feeling of being complete there is now a heart completely shattered...I just miss you so bad my dear sweet Annabelle. I love you my blanket hogging baby😘

I smiled when I read “I love you my blanket hogging baby.” Reading your message to your sweet Annabelle and seeing pictures of her seriously warms my heart and makes me smile. Teddy was a bed hog 😂

I’m sorry today is hard. 💔😢Today has been pretty hard for me as well. I can relate when you mention that it doesn’t mater what you do, you think of your baby constantly. I feel the same way. You have been in my thoughts today. My heart goes out to you and sending you hugs 💕 it’s painful waking up each day without our babies. 💔 sending you much love. Your baby is precious.
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
I love her beautiful long hair and her girly bow!

Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
The first week is extremely hard. But I feel the whole month of Teddy gone has been equally as painful since the morning I lost him. 💔 my heart breaks for you. You’ve been in my thoughts.

Quote 0 0