neesy369 Show full post »
neesy369
Hello Sammy my sunshine.  Tonight will be 6 months since mommy last got to hug you and feel your big warm beautiful head against my cheek, and look into your beautiful big soulful eyes. I wish you didn't have to go but I know that you were in pain.  I love and miss you so very, very, much.  I sing to you and Mimi still every day and talk to you. I still cry every day for you two.  I hope you hear me my sweet boy.  My big protector.  Nothing is the same at home anymore.  Thank you for the signs in the past.  I haven't seen any from you lately.  Are you still around me?  I miss rubbing your big belly and seeing that beautiful big smile of yours.  I miss how happy you would get when daddy would come through the door and when visitor's came over.  You loved company.  You were the bestest boy in the whole wide world and you still are.  I hope you really are always beside me and with me.  You will always be the love of my life.  Please let me know you are still with me my love.  I cry every day and I need to know that you are.  Thank you so for loving me and teaching me so much.  We will be together again my most handsome boy Sammy and it will be the most beautiful day, because we will never have to say goodbye to each other ever again.  I love you more than any words could ever express and I miss you the same.  Love always mommy
Quote 0 0
neesy369
6/22. - Hello my sweet little angel Mimi. Today is 3 months since I last petted you, kissed you and hugged you. I cannot believe how quickly time goes by. I miss you sweet precious baby. Mommy thinks about you ever day. I sing to you and Sammy on my way to work every day. I still have good days and bad days. The bad days are still very hard. I hope you can hear mommy when she sings and talks to you. Please my little girl, know that I carry you with me wherever I go and that you are always in my heart. You will always be my sweet precious princess. Mommy loves you forever and I cannot wait for the day when I can touch you, kiss you, and hug you again. It will be a beautiful day, and I will never, ever have to let you go again. You are a part of my soul and always will be. Love you forever my sweet princess, love mommy💔🐈🐾💕
Quote 0 0
just_lost
Hi, neesy369.  I read your story with tears in my eyes - I'm sorry about your babies.  It's obvious that you love them with everything that you have.  I've no doubt that they knew that while you had them.  We had to send our oldest cat, Felix, across the Bridge last week...and he was only 9.  He developed a chronic and incurable gum disease when he was just an itty bitty guy.  Steroids and antibiotics kept it at bay for a good number of years, but he wasn't able to eat or drink much during his last couple of months and was sleeping most of the time.  It was a terrible decision to have to make, but we think it was best for him.

I hope that you can find some comfort here.
Quote 0 0
neesy369
Thank you just lost. I an si sorry fir your loss if your kitty. Mimi would gave been 7 two days after we had to send her to give be with our Sammy. Sine days are better than others. The grief just comes in waves. Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish you peace fir your healing. Your kitty will always be beside you and watching over you, and one day we will be together with them again. What a beautiful day this will be because we will never have to say goodbye to them ever again. Sending you warm hugs for your healing.

Sammy's and Mimi's mommy
💔🐕🐈🐾🙏🌹💕
Quote 0 0
just_lost
Thanks, neesy369 - I appreciate your well-wishes.  You're definitely right about the grief.
Quote 0 0
neesy369
Hello my dearest sweet precious princess in all the world.  My sweet little mini me.  Today is 4 months since we had to say our goodbyes.  I miss you so very much my little girl.  I miss you tiny little mouth and nose and your beautiful bright green eyes and you soft beautiful soft black fur.  I hope you hear me when mommy sings to you and Sammy.  I hope you like the angel stones mommy put out front of the house for both of you.  Aunty Liz did a really good job painting them.  Hope see this and it lets you know how much your are both in my heart and how much I miss and love you.  Mommy thinks she had a dream about you last night.  Thank you for coming to visit me.  Please come visit me any time you want.  Mommy needs you with her.  Please know I carry you and Sammy with me wherever I go and you are forever in my heart and forever a part of mommy's soul.  Until we meet again my sweet baby girl. Love you with every fiber of my being...Love Mommy
Quote 0 0
neesy369
Hello my most handsome Sammy.  Tonight will be 7 months since I last got to touch your beautiful soft white fur and to look into your big deep brown and beautiful eyes.  I want you to know how much mommy misses you.  I hope you know and feel my love for you still.  You were my bestest boy in the whole wide world.  You were the love of my life and you and Mimi left such a big impression and whole in my heart when you had to leave, but you also left me your quiet strengths and all of the memories we shared.  I will never forget the wonderful times we shared together.  Thank you for all of you love and please know that I carry you with me wherever I go.  You and Mimi are a part of my soul always and forever.  Please come visit mommy whenever you want.  I will always be looking for signs from you.  One day we will be together again and we will be so happy and never, ever have to say goodbye again.  I love you with all of my being.  Love always, mommy

p.s.  I hope you like the stones mommy got for you.  They are something I wanted to do for you and Mimi.  I hope you see them and it makes you understand just how much I love you!

Quote 0 0
neesy369
Hello my most handsome and sweet Sammy and my most precious princess Mimi.  Tomorrow will be 5 months since I last kissed you Mimi and Monday will be 8 months since I last kissed you Sammy.  I have been so very sad and missing you both so much lately.  I hope you know how much mommy loves and misses you.  I hope you are running freely and playing and enjoying your life in your new energy form with no pain or sadness.  I hope you are with me and watching over me still and that you don't ever have to leave me.  Although I know you are both with me, please know that I miss holding, hugging, kissing both of you.  Looking into your eyes and singing to you.  Mommy still talks and sings to both of you every day, with tears in my eyes.  I don't know if I will ever be over losing you.  Please come visit mommy whenever you can.  Mommy still misses both of you and still needs you both so very much.  Thank you for all of our good times together.  I am so grateful you chose me as your mommy, and both of you were the greatest gift in my life.  The only one that could ever come close to matching it is to be with both of you again and never have to say goodbye.  I love you both with every beat of my heart....Love always, your mommy
Quote 0 0
neesy369
Hello my Sammy and Mimi. Mommy wants to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Mommy broke out your Christmas sweater from last year Sammy. And mommy brought in the picture if you and Desita on my bed Mimi. That way I could feel like you were both there with us, while your kitty and doggy brothers and sisters opened up their presents. I hope you are both spending Christmad with each other my beautiful fur Angel's. I have to ask both if you a favor. Your brother Chino has cancer and this may be his last Christmas with us here on this earth. Will you both please watch over him while he is still here, and when it is his time to be with you, will you please show him the ropes and take good care of him? Thank you my loves. I know you both loved him when you were both here. Please pray and run free and happy today, with all your nee friends. Please say hello to Harkey, and barney fir me and send them my love. I wish so much that you were both here with me today, and maybe you are, in spirit form. Merry Christmas my beautiful Angel's. The greatest gift Gid ever gave me ead both of you. Please dont forget to visit me. Mommy will always love you both. All my love, mommy🐕🐾🐈❣💗☃️
Quote 0 0