Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Benis_mom

Reply with quote  #31 
Oh Neesy369!  I'm so so sorry that you lost both your babies.  How are you coping  You must be out of your mind with pain and confusion.  I pray you find comfort soon.
neesy369

Reply with quote  #32 
Thank you Benis mom,

I am coping as best I can, but honestly I am a mess.  I miss them both so very much, and cant believe I lost both of them so soon!  All I do is cry and it feels like I am drowning in sorrow.  I just hope I find some peace soon.  I cannot go on like this.  I am trying to be positive and remember the happy times but it still hurts so much.  
 Thank you for your prayers for me and your kind words.

Denise
Sam (Sammy)'s and Mimi's mommy
neesy369

Reply with quote  #33 
4/13/19  Hello my sweet precious Mimi. Today it has been 2 weeks since I had to say goodbye to you.  Oh my Mimi, I miss you so very, very much.  I hope you always know you are and always will be my precious little princess.  My special little mini me.  I still miss your squeaky meow, and your bright beautiful green eyes.  I hope you are enjoying your new friends and a running freely and playing and being your cute little self.  I hope you are with Sammy and that he is taking good care of you.  I hope to be able to speak with you later today.  Please let me know you are okay and that you know how much mommy loves and misses you, and how she can't wait to be with you and Sammy again.  I love you my little precious, princess Mimi.  Love always mommy

Hello my most handsome Sammy.  I wanted to stop by and let you know how much I love and miss you.  Today is 2 weeks since mommy said goodbye to Mimi and Monday will be 3 months and 2 weeks since I said goodbye to you.  I think about you all of the time.  I hope to speak with you later today so please stop by when I make my call and let me know you are okay.  I hope you know you are always in my heart wherever I go.  Love always mommy
neesy369

Reply with quote  #34 
Hello my sweet Sammy,

I wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know how very much mommy misses you.  I will miss you until the day I die.  I have been feeling so lost without you and Mimi lately.  Yesterday was so very hard.  I want to thank you for all of the love you gave mommy.  You made mommy happy everyday.  I will cherish our time together forever, and I cannot wait to be with you and Mimi again some day.  I hope you still come visit me my most handsome Sammy.  Sometimes I think I feel your presence, but oh how I wish I could see you or hear you or maybe see you in my dreams.  If you get a chance my big boy will you show me a sign?  I hope you are having a great day playing and running.  Please watch over Mimi for me.  I love you forever my sweet boy.  Love Always, mommy

Hi my sweet little Mimi,

I miss you so much my sweet little girl.  I thought I heard you meow last night or early this morning.  Was that you telling me you are still around.  Thank you so much for the short time we got to spend together.  Thank you for believing and trusting mommy and loving me.  I will never forget you or Sammy.  I carry both of you wherever I go.  Have you been able to check in and see the new kitty.  I hope that you can help me take care of her.  She is cute and I will love her but she will never be you my sweet mini me.  You will always be my princess.  If you get a chance sweet Mimi, will you please come visit me and show me a sign.  I miss you and Sammy so much that sometimes my heart feels like it will explode.  I will never forget our sweet time together even though it was short.  You and Sammy left me with such love in my heart.  Thank you my sweet angel Mimi.  I love you forever, Mimi.  Love always mommy

neesy369

Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesy369
Hello my sweet Sammy,

I wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know how very much mommy misses you.  I will miss you until the day I die.  I have been feeling so lost without you and Mimi lately.  Yesterday was so very hard.  I want to thank you for all of the love you gave mommy.  You made mommy happy everyday.  I will cherish our time together forever, and I cannot wait to be with you and Mimi again some day.  I hope you still come visit me my most handsome Sammy.  Sometimes I think I feel your presence, but oh how I wish I could see you or hear you or maybe see you in my dreams.  If you get a chance my big boy will you show me a sign?  I hope you are having a great day playing and running.  Please watch over Mimi for me.  I love you forever my sweet boy.  Love Always, mommy

Hi my sweet little Mimi,

I miss you so much my sweet little girl.  I thought I heard you meow last night or early this morning.  Was that you telling me you are still around.  Thank you so much for the short time we got to spend together.  Thank you for believing and trusting mommy and loving me.  I will never forget you or Sammy.  I carry both of you wherever I go.  Have you been able to check in and see the new kitty.  I hope that you can help me take care of her.  She is cute and I will love her but she will never be you my sweet mini me.  You will always be my princess.  If you get a chance sweet Mimi, will you please come visit me and show me a sign.  I miss you and Sammy so much that sometimes my heart feels like it will explode.  I will never forget our sweet time together even though it was short.  You and Sammy left me with such love in my heart.  Thank you my sweet angel Mimi.  I love you forever, Mimi.  Love always mommy

neesy369

Reply with quote  #36 
Hello my sweet sweet Mimi,

Today marks 3 weeks since I last held you and touched you and kissed you sweet little mouth.  I just wanted to stop by and say hello and to let you know how much mommy misses you.  I was listening to the radio while I was running errands and this song came on by Carrie Underwood
and it reminded me so much of how I feel about you and Sammy.

"Said goodbye, turned around and you were gone, gone, gone 
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won't cry 
Cause I know I'll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I follow

I will see you again,
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me 
'Till I see you again

I can heat those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow

I will see you again,
I will carry you with me, 
'Till I see you again

Sometimes I feel my heat is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on 'cause I know
I will see you again

I will carry you with me 'Till I see you again

Songwriters: David Hodges/Hillary Lindsey/Carrie Underwood

This is for you my Mimi and my Sammy.  These words express so much of how I am feeling today.  Mimi, you were/are my special little princess and always will be.
Sammy you are most amazing and pure soul and always will be.

Mimi, I miss your gentle timid and sweet nature, your big green eyes, your beautiful black hair, your tiny sweet little nose and mouth, you tiny little paws.  I miss how much you loved and hopefully still love mommy and how much you followed me around.  I miss you squeaky meow.  I thought I heard you the other night.  I hope that was you.  Thank you for the beautiful sign that you had daddy find for me.  I feel and believe even more that you are with me and that sign was to let me know that you and Sammy are okay and well and happy.  Have a most beautiful day my sweet little angel.  I will always love you, love mommy

Sammy, that song by Carrie Underwood, also reminds me of you and this is why I posted it for both you and Mimi.  Sammy, I miss you big soulful brown eyes.  You miss your beautiful angel face.  I miss your smile, and your big soft  belly.  I miss your beautiful white fur.  I miss how you were/are so protective.  My big boy.  I miss your big beautiful paws.  Thank you for the sign that you had daddy find for mommy.  I needed that so much, and I believe more than ever that you and Mimi are always with me and that you are okay and happy.  I hope you have a wonderful day my most handsome Sammy, mommy loves always and forever

neesy369

Reply with quote  #37 
Happy Easter to my most beautiful angels, Sammy and Mimi.  I hope you have a wonderful day and know that I am thinking about both of you and love you and miss both so very much.  Thank you Sammy and Mimi for the wonderful signs you have been sending to me.  You have made mommy so happy knowing that you ARE still with me and ARE still looking out for me.  I carry you both in my heart, everywhere I go.  Whatever I am doing you are with me.  I feel your presence and see your signs, and feel all the love from both of you.  You both will always be in my heart and I thank you for all of the wonderful times we had together and I will cherish them for all time.  I pray that you also both wait for me.  I miss you Mimi and Sammy so very much.  Have a wonderful day, running, chasing and having fun with all of your new friends.  Please tell Harley that his daddies and Elvis miss him so very much.  I love you Sammy.  I love you Mimi for all time, love mommy 
neesy369

Reply with quote  #38 
Good morning my most handsome Sammy.  This evening will mark 4 months since I last touched your beautiful white soft fur, kissed you on your head, held your paw in my hand, and rubbed you big soft belly, the last time I got to look into those big beautiful brown eyes of yours.  I cannot believe how time flies.  Sometimes it does feel like forever, but sometimes it feels like you were just here.  I miss you more than you will ever know.  I hope you always feel my love for you.  The lady we spoke to and with Saturday said that you are laying by the sliding glass door watching over us most of the time.  I hope she is correct.  We all miss you my love and hope that you are enjoying everything wonderful because you definitely deserve everything wonderful.  I hope you are happy and having fun with your friends.  I hope you are coming around to be with us.  I am going to try very hard to feel your presence at home tonight.  Would you please give me a sign.  I hope you are taking care of your kitty sister Mimi.  You are my greatest sunshine and I miss you and Mimi with all of my heart.  Sammy thank you for all the love you gave me.  Daddy and I will always love you!

Good morning my sweet precious princess Mimi.  Saturday was one month since I last touched your beautiful black fur, felt your little tiny paws on mommy's face while we slept, heard your little squeaky sound you made when mommy would hug you.  It was the last time I got to see your beautiful green eyes looking up at me with so much love.  I miss all of these things more than you will ever know.  I hope the lady we spoke to Saturday is correct when she said that you come and visit me at night in bed.  I would love to feel your presence my sweet little angel.  Will you send me a sign tonight?  I hope you are really with your grandpa, my daddy as the woman said and that my daddy is taking good care of you.  I hope you have some friends up there as well.  I hope you always feel all the love I have for you and Sammy.  Mimi you will always be my precious little princess.  Thank you for all the love you gave me, and please continue to give it to me. Mommy will always love you!
neesy369

Reply with quote  #39 
Good morning my most handsome and sweet Sammy,

Hope you are doing well and hope you are around me and watching over me.  I haven't had you come to my dreams, but I know you will when you are ready or when you think I am ready.  I sure do miss you my bestest boy in the whole wide world.  I hope you hear me singing to you and Mimi.  This weekend was pretty difficult for mommy, but the grief comes and goes.  Sometimes it seems so deep and raw even still after 4 months and 1 week.  I don't know why I keep count of the last time I got to touch or kiss you, but I do.  I am not sure if this is a normal thing to do and some might even consider it morbid, but I always want to remember everything about you.  Mommy misses you so very much and even though we still have Sheba, Chino and Desota, and now Scrappy and Cocoa Puff, nothing is the same without you.  I hope you know how much mommy loves you and misses you and how I wish I could have you back.  Sometimes the hurt completely overtakes me, but I manage by believing that you are with me and always watching over me.  Maybe sometime soon I will get to feel your presence and hear you or find you in my dreams.  I know you have sent me signs, but I really need to feel your presence or hear you.  I am not going to push you though.  My love for you will be for always, and no matter what, this will never change. Please send me more signs.  Have a wonderful day my most handsome Sammy.   I will write again soon my love of my life, love always mommy.

Good morning my sweet little precious princess Mimi,

I hope you are doing well and are with grandpa.  I hope you are also around me and watching over me.  I sure do miss you my sweet little angel.  My grief for you is still very raw, as it has only been a month and a week.  I still cry when I am watching tv and you are not laying on the couch arm next to me like you used to do.  I still have your blanket there and I still rub and pet it as if you are there, and who knows, maybe you are.  I hope you come and sleep with mommy at night.  I still leave a spot for you by my pillow so that you can come lay there any time you like.  I hope you know how very much I miss you my sweet angel.  I hope you always know that you are welcome to come see mommy.  I would love to be able to feel your presence and see you in my dreams.  I know when you are ready or when you think I am ready, you will make that happy, just like Sammy.  I hope you know my love for you will be always and forever.  I miss you so very much my precious princess.  I hope you have a wonderful day and are happy. Please dont forget to send mommy signs so she knows that you still think of me.  I will write again soon, love always mommy

Love Always, your broken hearted mommy
neesy369

Reply with quote  #40 
Dear Sammy and Mimi,

I also wanted to thank you and let you know how grateful I am to have had the both of you in my life.  So many people let mommy down and break her heart, but you are the only ones that gave me the unconditional love and friendship that nobody else gave me. The only time you ever broke my hear, is when you weren't able to stay and had to leave your earth suit, and this was not within your control.  Thank you for all of you love and unselfishness and your unconditional love my handsome sweet Sammy and my precious little princess Mimi.  (((((((((Mommy will always love you, so very much)))))))))))

Love Alway, your mommy
neesy369

Reply with quote  #41 

Hello my handsome Sammy and my precious Mimi,

I have not been able to stop thinking about you the last few days.  I have been asking every night before I go to sleep that you visit me in my dreams.  The other night I woke up in the middle of the night with a very calm and peaceful feeling and with a smile on my face, but I did not remember dreaming about either one of you so I don't really know what that was about.  I hope that you are happy and I know that you are free of pain.  Mimi I hope you realize that I did not give up on you.  I just know what happened to uncle Roger's Barney when he gave me chemotherapy and I did not want you to go through that especially since you also had kidney disease.  It would have been too much for you and I did not want you to have to live that way.  I hope you understand and forgive me, but I called Lap of Love so that you could be free of pain.  The vet agreed it would be the best thing for you.  I miss you so very much.  Sammy, although I new the day was coming that we would have to say goodbye, I was still not ready.  You were ready though and that is what matters.  You laid right down for the Lap of Love vet as if you knew exactly what was happening and you were telling Daddy and me it was okay.  I miss you so much.  The last few days have been unusually difficult for me, and I am not really sure why.  I hope that both of you, you Sammy and you Mimi, visit me every day, or whenever you can.  I will keep asking every night for you both to come visit me in my dreams.  Thank you so much to both of you for all of the love and happiness you brought into my life.  I will love you Sammy and Mimi forever.  Love always, your broken hearted mommy.

neesy369

Reply with quote  #42 
Hello my most handsome Sammy and my sweet Mimi. I want to let you know how much I have been missing you both. You are both always on my mind. My life is forever changed since losing you Sammy and you Mimi. I try to be happy. I am grateful for the new fur babies and fir Chino, Desota and Sheba, and I am happy sometimes, but not the same happy. You both took such a big part of me when you left and I can never get that back. Sammy, you are always in my heart. Mimi you are also always in my heart. Please send mommy signs, so I know you are still with me. I love and need you both so very much!!! I love you both forever my beautiful Angel's. Thank you for all the love and happiness you gave me, please dont forget about mommy. Love always , your broken hearted mommy๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•
Doxiemom

Reply with quote  #43 
I am reading these letters here to our beloved ones who have passed. My boy crossed over two days ago at the emergency vets office. I am heartbroken. There are too many places in my home where I expect to see him, like the kitchen waiting for his plate which he always got before me, on the couch watching tv together. Night is ok because my cat will lay down next to me, but otherwise sheโ€™s pretty independent . I am no youngster and this is the first time in my life I have ever felt like this . It reminds me of when my youngest left home but this is much worse . I miss you my sweet Bailey. Sending my love to all who are dealing with their grief here .
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.