Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Denise how are you holding up? Again I am so sorry. Loosing both babies. So very sad. Hope you are coping as best as you can during this difficult time.
neesy369

Reply with quote  #17 
Hi Canotgrieve,  thank you for checking on me.  What can I say.  I picked up Mimi's ashes yesterday and put them next to Sammy's up on the fireplace hearth, and with all of the pictures I have of them.   Sammy's urn is so big compared to my little Mimi's.  I wish I did not have to be at work.  It is very hard to concentrate and when I start crying I have to get up and go to the bathroom and compose myself.  Today is one week that I found out the horrible news about my sweet Mimi, that I had no idea about and which hit me like a Mack truck out of nowhere.  Tomorrow will be one week that I said goodbye to Mimi.  I am going to light a candle for her tomorrow and tell her how much I miss her and that I hope her brother Sammy came down and helped her to cross over.  All I can do is love them and miss them and hope that they know I did everything I could for them.  Hopefully we will be with our babies one day again, and then never have to say goodbye.  I hope that you are coping as best you can with missing your Christopher.  And again I am sorry for your loss.  Thank you so much for checking on me. It really does mean a lot that there are people out there who care.  

Thank you,

Mimi - https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MIMI004/Resident.htm
Sammy - https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SAMSA005/Resident.htm
neesy369

Reply with quote  #18 
Hello my precious sweet little girl,  I hope you are having a wonderful day with Sammy and all of your new friends.  I hope you are watching over me.  I don't want to go home tonight.  I don't want to be there without you and Sammy.  Mommy bought this house so that we could all be together.  We were such a happy family.  Now our family has been torn apart, and our happy home is no longer happy for mommy.  I know I still have Desota, and Chino and grandma's kitty Sheba, and now Scrappy, Grandma and daddy, and I know that they are happy even if they miss you, but mommy's world has come to a complete standstill.  I don't want to be home anymore.  I miss you both so very much.  At least your things are home, your pictures, your blankets, your urns, and memories but that is all.  I get anxiety every time I leave work to go home.  I am so scared to live out the rest of my life without you.  I hope you know Mimi, that I tried so hard to make you happy.  I didn't want to put you on medicine to live out the rest of your life; however long that would have been, miserable.  I would have done it for you if that is what you wanted, but I don't think that is what you wanted.  I never thought this would happen and I am so sorry you lived a short life.  I just hope and pray every night that mommy made you happy in every way she possibly could.  I hope you know how much I love you and always will until the day I die.  Thank you for being my little soulkitty Mimi.  Thank you Sammy for being my soulmate.  Tomorrow will be very hard for mommy.  It is when I had to say goodbye to you in your furskin my sweet Mimi.  I will be crying all day I am sure.  I hope both of you are happy and watching over us.  I hope that you both come see Mommy.  Sammy, please take care of little Mimi and Mimi, please listen to Sammy.  Please don't ever forget mommy.  We miss you so very much, especially mommy.  I will always love you both with all of my heart.  Love, mommy

neesy369

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi sweet Mimi,  Mommy is having a hard time today dealing with you not being here.  It is so surreal.  You were just here a week ago.  How can this be, why did this happen.  I have so many unresolved issues with your loss.  You didn't even act like you were sick.  How could you go from being fine to having kidney failure to having inoperable liver cancer in one day.  Nothing makes sense anymore.  I miss your sweet little paws on my face at night.  I miss your little squeak and your sweet meow.  I miss your big bright green eyes and your tiny little mouth and tongue.  Oh, Mimi, I miss you so much, and missing you makes me miss Sammy so much to.  The only thing that brings me any ease is knowing that you and Sammy are together.  The ceremony I held for you yesterday, made me feel better, or so I thought.  I am missing you, my tiny angel, so very much today.  I hope your first week at the RB was a nice one.  I hope you ran and played and napped with Sammy.  I hope both of my beautiful angels are happy, and I hope you are really with me.  I pray I get to see you both in my dreams.  [[[[[[[I love you sooooo very much, you and my Sammy]]]]]]]  It does not make sense that I lost both of you within 3 months of each other, but at least I am happy that Sammy was there to greet you and to take care of his little kitty sister.  My sweet Mimi, I am thinking about getting another kitty for your aunt Sheba to play with.  Sheba misses her play buddy and she seems so very sad.  Would it be alright with you if we did bring another kitty into your home?  Would it make you sad?  Please send me a sign.  I need to know it would be alright with you before I do this.  Maybe, if you say it is okay, we will look for one next weekend.  Your life seemed so short, and for this, I am so very sorry.  I hope you know I gave you as much love as you gave me. I hope your short life was full of happiness because I tried giving you everything you needed and I think you know this.  I hope so anyway. Have fun and run and play with Sammy and Harley.  I will write again soon my love.   Please don't forget mommy.  Love always your mommy.
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #20 
A week is not long. I am sure your grief is overwhelming. Also the shock of loosing her. I am so sorry you lost Sammy and Mimi so close together. We only had one day to decide what to do about Christopher. My precious boy. We have decided not to get another. I had him 16 years. He was part of our family. So good luck with your decision. Your messages to your babies are so sad but so sweet. I know your heart is broken 💔
neesy369

Reply with quote  #21 
Thank you Canotgrieve.  Yes, my heart is completely broken as is yours.  I just never imagined any of this.  I feel like I am in a horrible nightmare.  I have to get up, shower, go to work and continue all of my other daily activities, like nothing ever happened and it's not fair.  Both my soul babies are gone and there is nothing I can do about it.  I miss them so very much, as I know you miss your Christopher.  I pray every night that I can feel their presence or hear them or see them in my dreams, but I have not had that happen yet.  I have seen some clouds, butterflies and cardinals that I believe were signs from them.  At least I got that.  I wish you much peace in your healing.  Thank you again for your kind words.  They do mean a lot.

Denise, Sam (Sammy's) and Mimi's broken hearted mommy

Mimi - https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MIMI004/Resident.htm
Sammy - https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SAMSA005/Resident.htm
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #22 
It took Christopher months before we saw him in our dreams. I feel like he was telling us he was ok. He has returned to the one who sent him. To be in our lives. Such a blessing. Such a precious gift. But his journey was done. We are trying to accept that. We miss him dearly. He will always be in our heart. Take time to grieve. Someday I hope you find peace. I know how much you loved and miss your babies. I am here for you anytime you need me.
neesy369

Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you Canotgrieve, you are very sweet. Same goes for me. I am also here for you
neesy369

Reply with quote  #24 
Dear Sammy and Mimi,

I miss you both so very much.  I cannot get out of this funk.  I need you both so very badly.  I feel so alone and I feel like everyone and everything is moving on but me.  Why did this happen.  I don't understand.  It is just so unfair to have you both gone out of my life.  Sammy I hope that you are happy and watching over Mimi.  Mimi, I hope you are happy and meeting new friends.  I can't take this anymore.  I want to feel, you or hear you.  I have to go home tonight and just act like nothing is wrong, but everything is wrong.  Everything is wrong in my life and I just can't move on like everyone else.  

Sammy, you will always be mommy's big handsome protector and Mimi, you will always be mommy's little princess.  Please come visit me when you have a chance.  I really need you both right now.  Love always, mommy

Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #25 
Dear Sammy and Mimi's mom. I hope they come to you soon. So very sad for you. I know you are taking this very hard. It's hard to loose something so precious. They are here with us not long enough. The joy of having them is gone. I talk to Christopher when I look at his pictures. When I go in his room. That helps. I know you feel empty right now. They leave a hole in your heart that can't be filled. Just remember how blessed you were to have them ❤️
neesy369

Reply with quote  #26 
Hi Canotgrieve.  You are so right that we have to be thankful for the time we got to spend right now and we were blessed to have them.  I absolutely am so honored that they both chose me to be their mommy.  It just hurts so incredibly much not having them, as I am sure you are well aware of the pain.  I have to try to be a little more positive.  Thank you for your posts and your kind words.

Denise
Sam (Sammy)'s and Mimi's mommy
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #27 
You need to grieve. Be honest with yourself. It is ok to do that. I lost Christopher in December. I have had time to cry, be angry, be guilty... all of those emotions. You lost both of your precious ones in a short time. How you are feeling is understandable. It is heartbreaking I know. So don't feel you need to be more positive. You need to deal with your feelings honestly. Writing to your fur babies is a way of letting go of your emotions. Your love for them is overwhelming. Please be kind to yourself in your grief. You need to go through the process. In your on way.
neesy369

Reply with quote  #28 
Thank you Canotgrieve
MiasMomma

Reply with quote  #29 
Hi Denise,

I'm sure there are no words that haven't been said already. But I wanted to tell you how sorry I am on the loss of your precious fur babies. They were blessed to have you, as you were them. I pray that you find some small comfort in knowing that they are playing together again, waiting for you to join them when the times comes. A pet's love and loyalty is forever. They'll wait for you. xo
neesy369

Reply with quote  #30 
Thank you MiasMomma
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.