always_tuffy
My dearest Tuffy,
Thinking and remembering you today (as everyday). This time last year you & I were snuggled up "like two bugs in a rug". We were at Nana and Papas. There was so much snow & ice we were snowed in for another 3 days. But neither of us minded did we? You and I were together, that's what counted! I remember how you would run outside leaping thru the snow that was over chest high on you. You would run out, take care of "bizness", a couple of romps, then back inside.  I picture it as if it were only minutes ago.
But it's not minutes my baby dog, it is 5 1/2 months. Still unbelieveable. We were happy with no cares about what tomorrow would bring. We could not know it would be the last Christmas we could share. Time & unforseen circumstances affect us all. No way could I have imagined the next Christmas I would be without you.
Five & a half months is a long long time without my best friend. But never fear, I see your sweet face and feel the softness of your muzzle in my hands like it too was minutes ago. I know I always will. No matter the years that pass, the memories will be only minutes past.
Always know how much I love you. I love you with what is left of my heart. Time does make some of the sadness & grief easier to bear, but nothing will ever heal the "hole in my soul" that you left.
Yes, even tho you no longer exist in earth's embrace, your spirit, energy and boundless love, exists with me always. To me you are Always Tuffy.
Rest well my baby dog, my shining light, my soulmate. You be at peace, I will continue to search for peace without you.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
Woodypatty
Your message brought me to tears.It was beautiful. I know that amount of love.I know Tuffy will  remain in your heart always as will my Raven for me.Until we see them again.                                                                                                Patty
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I remember snuggling with Ted "like two bugs in a rug" like it was yesterday.  Little Pippin is just starting to learn to snuggle properly (for more than 30 seconds) LOL!  He is just about 7 months now and he is starting to settle down a bit.  As I am typing, he is lying next to me on the couch with his little head on the right side of my laptop.  He is up to 7 pounds and even though he is much smaller than I thought I wanted, I am loving his size.  Smaller crate, smaller part of the couch, less space in bed...I know you are having the same enjoyment with your new BeccaLeigh.  I hope I spelled that right.  
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Barb & Patty,
Thank you for your comments. Sharing memories of Tuff with others brings somehow bring unexpected comfort. One of the miracles of RBB.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
I really believe what you said about time making the pain easier to bear, but nothing ever fills the hole in our souls. There is nothing that can replace our beloved friends who have passed on. Tributes like what you wrote are beautiful and are a true testament to the deep connection and love we have for our animal friends.

I am thinking of you this Christmas, Regina.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0