Sueny6
So my girl would be 18 today. She's gone 7 months already and today feels like it's an eternity. So sad.
Quote 0 0
Purzel
I know especially this day is so hard to bear without her. Still I hope the good memories overweigh the sorrow and pain. Happy Birthday to your beloved and sweet angel who will always live in your heart.
My heart goes out to you
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Sueny6
Thank you so much for your kinds words. I know my angel baby will always be in my heart.
Quote 0 0
Bekind2animals
Thinking of you. My Kitty Sunshine’s birthday was September 6 and this is my first birthday and Adoptiversary without her. I don’t know if it’ll help you but my new kitten, Hunter Ray and I did and are continuing to do all of Kitty’s favorite things for her birthmonth
Quote 0 0
Sueny6
I'm so sorry about your kitty. It was a tough day for me and she's been on my mind alit. I love the suggestion to honor her life by doing the things she loved doing. I'm not ready to bring another doggie home, but one of the things she did with me is to watch Sunday football. I'm going to see if my friend will bring fur baby over next Sunday and do that with her. Thank you so much for the suggestion. I hope you have a blessed month with your new kittie.
Quote 0 0