DavidSanchez
It has been 6 weeks since losing my bff and I just wanted to share a couple of things that Ive found comfort in.....

“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

― Unknown Author

There are two videos on youtube called "if I can talk" and "if I could bark" by Shawn Welling AXI

In the past 6 weeks I have learned that some people dont know what to say, some people have the best intentions but say the wrong thing, and some people don't get it at all. I am sharing this with the hope that someone who may need it finds this and is able to ease their loss somehow by finding the same comfort as I did in reading/watching these things.

In loving memory of my bff.....Angel/Angelpie/Fuzzy butt/Furry face angelpie.jpg Cancer is a big fat doodie head!
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Awww David I'm so sorry for your loss. Six weeks is not a very long time and I"m sure things are still fresh. I'm glad you posted the videos-thank you. I wish you peace and comfort today.

Lauri 
Quote 1 0
LittleLost00
That picture you attached melts my heart, what a beautiful pooch! I’m so sorry for your loss.
Quote 1 0
Ktmaier5
That picture is adorable. Thank you for the quote. It helped. I feel like half my heart is gone with Ellie. 12 years for a 64 lb dog is good.... I just had my mind set shed be with us for a couple more. Missing her more than i can say. 😰
Quote 1 0