defjoe
Hi all,

This past summer I had lost my baby girl after having her for 15 years. It has been a rough ride. This support forum has helped me out. I still struggle with not having her around.

About a month or so ago I was reading Rick Springfield's auto biography, Late Late at Night. He is a huge dog lover as well. That inspired me to do an outline for what would become my book. I wrote it in three days (much longer to edit it). Needless to say it was both tough to write and great just the same. I'm very proud of it. I really feel it's a heartfelt tribute to the best dog anyone could have.

I call it Finding Brandy.

If your interested I'm selling it for $10 (plus s&h). I'm going to donate $2 to an animal rescue charity (ASPCA or a local one here in Orlando called Pet Rescue by Judy). I am NOT looking to make a profit off of this I just want to make my cost back and put some away if I have to reprint.

If you want to you can go to the Facebook page for Finding Brandy here

You can also download the Prologue at my own website here. (just go to the Finding Brandy page)

Lastly the direct link to the store is here.

I loved her very much and I miss her all the time. I hope if you get it you enjoy it and contact me with your thoughts.
Quote 0 0
judylinn

I've always wanted to write a book about Maddie. where did you self publish it? Judy

Quote 0 0
defjoe
Judy,

sorry get to you so late, I was in Texas this weekend. I used this printer in Tampa
aaprinting they did a fantastic job. Very happy. Already made some sales!
Quote 0 0
defjoe
Here is the direct link to the Finding Brandy page. I updated it with pics and a link to the tribute video

Enjoy

Quote 0 0
defjoe
I made my first donation today from contribution of sales from the book. I made them to a local rescue here in Orlando called Pet Rescue By Judy. you can see their site here

so glad to be able to do this in Brandy's memory. Brings a smile to my face that people are liking the book (great reviews) and I can help some other animals out that were just like her (shelter dog).
Quote 0 0