puki
Hi Everyone,

I know it has been a while since I have posted being that I lost my Puki in June of last year. However, I am so relieved to share with everyone a meaningful dream I had of him last night. My dream was that I was desperately looking for him and I could not find him, but the funny thing is I was looking also for another dog, which I do not understand. I was in some spacious backyard looking everywhere and could not find him. I got on the phone with Animal Control hysterical crying ready to give his Microchip # in case they had him. At that moment through an opening of a fence Puki came through so happy and young, almost as if he were smiling. And a few feet away from him was another dog of the same blonde color, but much older. I could not make out this dog, but he almost fell through the fence again and this is when I woke up. I was saddened that I was not able to pet or touch Puki in my dream, but I am relieved to see how happy he was. Thank you Puki for letting me know that you are okay. I have waited a long time for a sign that you are okay. I miss you, love you and still think about you every single day. Love, Mama
Quote 0 0
spincali
I wasn't on this site when you lost Puki last June, but I love that you came back and shared your dream.  It sounds like it gave you a lot of comfort.  It's hard when we want signs from our lost ones to let us know they are ok, but we don't get (or at least don't recognize) those signs.  Although you weren't able to touch Puki in your dream, I hope that seeing him so happy and healthy put your mind and heart at ease somewhat.  You obviously love and miss him very much.  Thanks for sharing this update with us. :)

Shiner's mom

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I'm so happy that you had your dream, I keep praying that Maddie will visit me in my dreams. I miss her soooo bad right now. thanks for sharing. Judy

Quote 0 0
donnalee
Hi puki's mama,
I remember you and your adorable little one very well.  I'm so happy you received a sign!  Some people get signs right away and then, for some of us, it takes a while.  It takes some patience but when it comes it is comforting.  I'm very happy for you and really believe it is true.  He wanted you to know how happy and healthy he is.  Thanks for sharing the good news!
Quote 0 0
puki

Thank you everyone for your comforting words. I breathed a sigh of relief after this dream, however I did awake out of sleep at 3:00 am and could not help but cry. It was so real, his face and smile. It took nearly 10 months for me to receive a sign that he was okay and I finally did. In the dream I was hysterical crying and he popped out of nowhere to let me know he was there and perfectly fine. I wanted to touch him, but that other old dog distracted me and I woke up. I am thinking the other dog was him at the end of his life as he had become old, sick and just not as cheerful and shiny as he was when he was young. I am only re-analyzing the dream and so glad that it finally came to me. I hope everyone else here experiences what I did.

Quote 0 0