Pepino
It's been 4 weeks today that I lost my precious baby girl, Pepino.  I've been so sad and just looking everywhere for ways to cope.  I have been praying for a sign that she is in heaven pain-free and waiting for me.  Last night I had the most wonderful, vivid dream.  First I saw Pepino with gray, flowing hair, sort of like my Mom's was.  She looked angelic.  Then, as the dream progressed, she was a tiny, spry puppy again.  Playful, and jumping on and off furniture.  She was SO happy and I can tell she was not in any pain whatsoever.  Towards the end of the dream, my Mom was there, holding her.  I believed before but now KNOW that she is with my Mom in heaven.
My heart goes out to all of you that are suffering the loss of your babies.  I know how hard it it is to cope and get through each day.  I'm here to say that it does get a little bit better and if you have strong faith it really does help.  God bless you all!
Cathy Medina
Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
Thank you for sharing Cathy! What a wonderful dream. I wish I would have one. Your dream gives me more hope that we will see them again in Heaven. I worry about it constantly, ever since my kitty boy McCartney passed a week and a half ago. It is the worse loss I've ever experienced in life, and it's excruciating how much I want to be with him. I pray to God every night that I will be with him in Heaven one day, and light a candle by my bed every night. But am so scared that I won't see him again, because I have been told otherwise but am trying to shut down that belief. I talk to McCartney all the time every day, and hope somehow he knows I do or that God can express to him my words and feelings.

Thanks again for sharing.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Pepino
I'm so sorry for your loss Julia and I know exactly how much you're hurting.  I had Pepino for 15.5 years, since she was tiny, and she was a child to me.  I searched for answers because the only solace that I would find is knowing that she's with God and my family in heaven.  There are scriptures that indicate that all of God's creatures go home to Him.  There have even been books written on the subject.  Until last night though, I was not 100% convinced.  My little girl was a puppy again!  I could actually feel her in my "dream" and she loved me as much as ever.  I was afraid she would be mad at me for letting her go, although I knew she could never be mad at me.  The guilt was immense.  I cried all the time and was SO sad.  Today is the first day that I have peace since she left me 4 weeks ago.  I will pray that you are as fortunate as me and that you get a sign from God as well.  Stay strong and know that you will be with McCartney again.
Cathy Medina
Quote 0 0
MonkeysMama
It fills me with so much happiness hearing you got to experience such a beautiful dream. I've been waiting for my sweet boy Monkey to visit me in my dreams. What an amazing feeling and experience to have, I'm so glad Pepino spoke to you and you got to see your mama too, that's amazing.

I'm so sorry you lost your love. I am so so happy thought that you had so much time with her. That is so incredible. 

Thinking of you having peace for the first time in weeks is such an encouraging and wonderful feeling. I am so happy for you.

I just wanted to reach out and let you know I'm thinking of you and your pepino and reading your post made me so happy.

Sending love,
Angelena
Monkey
April 1st, 2011 - June 7th, 2014
Rest in peace my sweet baby boy, I can't wait to see you again.
Quote 0 0
Pepino
Thank you Angelena for your kind words.  Yes, I was blessed to have Pepino for so long.  She was an amazing little girl.  I hope you will get to see Monkey one day.  I know that you will.  God will bring us all back together one day.  You just have to believe.
Cathy Medina
Quote 0 0
s1s2a2002
Pepino wrote:
It's been 4 weeks today that I lost my precious baby girl, Pepino.  I've been so sad and just looking everywhere for ways to cope.  I have been praying for a sign that she is in heaven pain-free and waiting for me.  Last night I had the most wonderful, vivid dream.  First I saw Pepino with gray, flowing hair, sort of like my Mom's was.  She looked angelic.  Then, as the dream progressed, she was a tiny, spry puppy again.  Playful, and jumping on and off furniture.  She was SO happy and I can tell she was not in any pain whatsoever.  Towards the end of the dream, my Mom was there, holding her.  I believed before but now KNOW that she is with my Mom in heaven.
My heart goes out to all of you that are suffering the loss of your babies.  I know how hard it it is to cope and get through each day.  I'm here to say that it does get a little bit better and if you have strong faith it really does help.  God bless you all!
Quote 0 0
s1s2a2002
I just lost my best friend that I have had for ten years three days ago. Mara ,the best dog ever, She was such a good girl and loved to travel with me. Fine a week ago , gets sick suddenly and quick even after aggressive treatment she was taken away . I'm thinking maybe she is in heaven running around and then I thought is there really a heaven? After reading your post about your dream maybe she is running around with others . I miss her so much
Angela
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
Pepino wrote:

Hi Cathy,

Yesterday in the wee hours of the morning just before I got up for the day, I distinctly heard my Murphy bark! It was really loud. I wasn't dreaming about him or anything to do with his passing. He just barked once loudly at me. I know that bark better than my own voice, and I have absolutely no doubt it was him. It was so wonderful to hear that beloved voice again. I've had 2 dreams about him as well. My parrot is very intelligent and intuitive. She does things that seem to indicate either she senses or sees Murphy's spirit or energy twice a day at certain times that are of importance to us, every day since he passed back on June 18. I know he's near. I just wish so that I could reach out and touch him again.

I'm so glad you had your dream. I feel sure it was Pepino letting you know she is okay and is also near you in spirit. Pay really close attention to everything and I wouldn't be surprised if you get more messages from her.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
Pepino
Kathryn,

I'm so very happy for you!  I know how wonderful it feels to get any kind of sign.  It was your Murphy just letting you know that he is okay and that you don't have to be so sad.  That's what my dream meant to me and I am always listening and looking for signs but I am now rest assured that Pepino is with my family in heaven.  I will always miss her as I'm sure you will also miss your baby.  It just feels comforting that God has let us see/hear/feel these signs.  Our babies are together, young and pain-free, waiting for us.
Cathy Medina
Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
Pepino wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss Julia and I know exactly how much you're hurting.  I had Pepino for 15.5 years, since she was tiny, and she was a child to me.  I searched for answers because the only solace that I would find is knowing that she's with God and my family in heaven.  There are scriptures that indicate that all of God's creatures go home to Him.  There have even been books written on the subject.  Until last night though, I was not 100% convinced.  My little girl was a puppy again!  I could actually feel her in my "dream" and she loved me as much as ever.  I was afraid she would be mad at me for letting her go, although I knew she could never be mad at me.  The guilt was immense.  I cried all the time and was SO sad.  Today is the first day that I have peace since she left me 4 weeks ago.  I will pray that you are as fortunate as me and that you get a sign from God as well.  Stay strong and know that you will be with McCartney again.

Thank you very much Cathy, I'm glad you understand. And yes, McCartney was like a child to me too, just like Pepino was to you. I am 23 and do not yet have children of my own, so he was my baby. Thank you for your kind words.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
Pepino wrote:

It just feels comforting that God has let us see/hear/feel these signs.  Our babies are together, young and pain-free, waiting for us.

You said it, girl. These little signs just mean the world. If you receive any more, be sure to let me know. I'm hoping for many more myself.

It will be a wonderful day when we join them again, forever in eternity.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
frerika
What an awesome revelation. I am happy to know that you have some peace and confirmation that your baby is in a better place.

I hope to have a dream one day of my baby Bailey who left this earth 4 days ago. I pray that she is in heaven with your baby playing and enjoying eternity where there is no more pain and suffering. I pray that we will see our babies again.

God bless you
Quote 0 0
MonkeysMama
Pepino wrote:
Thank you Angelena for your kind words.  Yes, I was blessed to have Pepino for so long.  She was an amazing little girl.  I hope you will get to see Monkey one day.  I know that you will.  God will bring us all back together one day.  You just have to believe.

You're so welcome, you have been in my thoughts. I just wanted to let you know.

I'm sure I will see Monkey one day. I truly cannot wait.

I hope you've been doing alright.

Sending love,
Angelena
Monkey
April 1st, 2011 - June 7th, 2014
Rest in peace my sweet baby boy, I can't wait to see you again.
Quote 0 0
Brett_Fairchild
That's a cool story.  I had a similar experience two days after my cat died.  I had a dream that my Grandpa on my mom's side of the family was holding my cat, and my Grandpa died about 10 years ago.  It was a strange dream, because I hadn't really been thinking about my Grandpa at all recently.  It's hard to know for sure, but I hope that my dream actually came from God and was some kind of a sign from him.
Quote 0 0