Forum

Author   Comment  
JinglesMom

Reply with quote  #1 
Finally it happened! After waiting, hoping, and praying with all of my heart for so very long, my darling boy Jingles came to me in a dream last night. On October 31, it will have been nine long months since he took his last breath in my arms and crossed over to find his light. I often wondered if something was wrong, maybe he was lost between our two worlds and was looking for me. Our bond was one for the ages, we were truly two souls with one heart. Well it turns out that absolutely nothing was wrong at all, my sweet boy was simply waiting for just the right time to come back and find me.   

I remember holding him one night about a month before I lost him, and looking deep into his eyes and telling him that if we should ever be separated for any reason, for him to come to me in my dreams. We would find each other again in that shadowy realm between twilight sleep and wakefulness. I have often heard that our dreams are windows to our soul, and my soul has been crying out for him ever since he left this world. The veil is so thin for those who love with such depth and have such an unbreakable bond and connection. No stopping of a dear little heartbeat could ever keep us apart, our sweet and special love will always transcend time, space, and distance, and yes...even death. 

In my dream, the sun had set hours before and the darkness of night was falling, and I was coming into my bedroom to lay down and try to sleep. Well imagine my complete and utter joy and surprise when I walked through the door and lo and behold, there he was, sitting right in the middle of my bed just like he always used to, looking right at me with those beautiful emerald green eyes of his, looking right through me to my very heart and soul. My tabby boy's black and grey fur was so soft and lustrous, I wanted so badly to just reach out and touch him, to scoop him up in my arms, to breathe in his sweet scent, but I stood there transfixed, scared that any movement might make him disappear. He was not my thin little ole kitty anymore, he was young again, strong, vibrant, with his health completely restored. I could not take my eyes off of my sweet, beautiful, majestic boy, seeing him literally took my breath away.

For those of you who are waiting and hoping for a dream visit, do not despair and do not give up. They come when we least expect them, but so often when we do not even realize that we need them the most, but our little ones always do seem to have such incredibly perfect timing. Seeing my Jingles again did wonders for my broken and battered heart. I woke up with such a vivid recollection of every single minute of that amazing dream, and I was over the moon with happiness, so blessed and beyond grateful for this wonderful gift that brought such a peace and calm to my very soul. Thank you God for giving my dear little boy back to me, even if only for a few moments in time. Sending sparkles of hope on the stars, hugs and kisses on the wind, and oh so much love over the rainbow to you my special little boy, my little sunbeam finder, and the sweetest song in my heart. Mommy loves you forever and a day.

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Pamela,
I am so happy for you!!! I think Jingles waited for just the right time to visit you; almost exactly a year since he had to leave. Your dream was amazing and I can understand you’re not wanting to move in case Jingles disappeared. I especially love your description of how young and healthy he is again and how he looked so intensely at you with his beautiful emerald eyes as if to say β€œMom, I’m here to show you that all really is well.” So nice to imagine Jingles (and Bailey ~ and all of their friends) that way!!! 🐈 β€οΈπŸ• πŸ₯° 🌈

Thank you for sharing this Pamela! Hugs!!

Your friend,
MJ πŸ€—

Gingers_Mommy

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent news ! I'm incredibly happy you received a dream visit. Seeing them in our dreams lifts that heaviness in our hearts even if its it's just for a brief moment. πŸ˜πŸŒ›

Sending hugs your way πŸ’›
JinglesMom

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey15
Hi Pamela,
I am so happy for you!!! I think Jingles waited for just the right time to visit you; almost exactly a year since he had to leave. Your dream was amazing and I can understand you’re not wanting to move in case Jingles disappeared. I especially love your description of how young and healthy he is again and how he looked so intensely at you with his beautiful emerald eyes as if to say β€œMom, I’m here to show you that all really is well.” So nice to imagine Jingles (and Bailey ~ and all of their friends) that way!!! 🐈 β€οΈπŸ• πŸ₯° 🌈

Thank you for sharing this Pamela! Hugs!!

Your friend,
MJ πŸ€—

Hi MJ,
Thank you so much for your very sweet words and kind reply to my post. I was so not expecting this beautiful dream, and it just seemed to come straight out of the blue. It seemed so real, as though my Jingles was right here with me, and I have absolutely no doubt that he really was. I was just so happy to see him, and was in such awe that he was sitting on my bed looking right at me. I felt that my heart would almost burst with joy. He was gazing at me with such incredible sweetness and love. I know that your words are so true and that he came back to say "Mom, I'm here to show you that all really is well." I will never forget those amazing emerald green eyes, so sweet, so soft, so gentle, and I so felt the love he had for me. Mere words could never convey the deep and profound love I felt coming from my sweet boy. I know he felt my love for him too, words are not necessary when you can communicate in such a spiritual way, through the heart and the soul.

Our pets may not be able to verbalize their thoughts and feelings, but all we have to do is look into their eyes, and it is there. It does seem to me that when we stop asking and we stop trying so desperately to find a way to bring them back into our lives, when we simply stay still and have faith, they will come and find us. Going to sleep used to be such a struggle for me, now I will welcome closing my eyes and drifting off, because it will always bring the wonderful possibility of seeing my sweet little kitty once again. I just know that your beloved Bailey is as happy, content, and healthy as my Jingles is. As a matter of fact, I can imagine that our two little ones are the very best of friends by now, calling bragging rights to their moms and how much they were loved not only here on this earth, but beyond, in their new and perfect world. Thank you so much MJ for your lovely words and for your genuine happiness for me and my beautiful reunion with my sweet little boy. Your kindness and friendship has always lifted my spirits and given me such hope and promise for the future. Hugs to you my sweet friend, Pamela

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers_Mommy
Excellent news ! I'm incredibly happy you received a dream visit. Seeing them in our dreams lifts that heaviness in our hearts even if its it's just for a brief moment. πŸ˜πŸŒ›

Sending hugs your way πŸ’›

Hi Gingers_Mommy,
Thank you so much for your very kind words about my dream visit with my Jingles. I was just so surprised as it seemed to come right out of the blue. I really loved your thoughts "Seeing them in our dreams lifts that heaviness in our hearts, even if it's just for a brief moment". Such poignant words which are so very true. He looked into my eyes with such a deep and profound love, and I know that he could feel my love for him, words and verbal communication were so not necessary, because the love surrounding us was beyond description. The dream itself did not last long, but it was powerful, and it was healing, and it was just what I needed to keep that little light of hope in my life. That is all we ever want, to see them again, to be with them again, to feel them by our side again, and if it that means a few moments in a dream, I will grasp onto that and hold on for dear life. Thank you again so much for writing, and for your genuine happiness for me, it really does mean so much. Sending hugs your way, Pamela

Reply with quote  #6 
Yes they can feel our love for them. Love is a force. A connection beyond words and even physical space.
Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #7 

Dear Pamela,

I am so happy you were visited by your beloved Jingles. Goodness knows you truly deserved to have that experience as loving, kind, compassionate, understanding and supportive as you are to so, so many here on the forum and the great love, affection, adoration and care you have shown your adopted pets over the years.

I believe that "Heaven" is another dimension. What the Native Americans called "The Spirit World." And I do believe at times we can be visited by our loved one who have moved over to that realm.

As I've mentioned, today's physicists have said that the Universe is much, much more mysterious than they ever expected. And the more they discover, the more they realize is unexplainable. So anything is possible.

Well done!

Kind regards,
James
JinglesMom

Reply with quote  #8 
Dear James,

Thank you so much for your very kind words about my dream visit from my beloved Jingles. I can remember hoping, waiting, and praying so hard for so long, and even writing to my boy to please come and find me in a dream, and even though I know that he could hear my fervent wishes, he knew better than anyone else just when the perfect time would be. I can so vividly recall my looking deep into his eyes and saying "Jingles, if we are ever separated for any reason, you come and find me in my dreams." He seemed to take it all in as though he really and truly understood what I was saying. It was a very sweet and poignant moment in time, and I am so happy that I was able to convey that to him. So many things are left unsaid in this hustle bustle busy world of ours, thank goodness that this was not one of them.

I so appreciate your wonderful words describing me and the care and devotion I gave to my dear little ones, that means so very much to me. I try to live my life now the way my kitties would have wanted me to, and the way that they lived theirs, with courage, sweetness, and a loving spirit. That is what my goal in life is, not to make more money, or have a bigger home, or nicer car, my goal is to help someone else along the way, someone who is lost and hurting, someone who feels helpless and hopeless, and this is the legacy of love that I received from my Jingles, my Jasper, and my Pootie Tang.

I have heard that dream visits are so much different than regular dreams, which often result from your subconscious thoughts. True dream visits are supposedly very clear and vivid, and when you wake up, you can recall every single moment with such clarity. Well just let me say one thing, when I looked into my boy's beautiful eyes, I felt nothing but the deepest and profound love ever. This is what being in Heaven must feel like. I was surrounded by a feeling of complete and utter contentment, seeing my baby boy again, being so close to him, and seeing how absolutely wonderful and vibrant he looked. I wanted to stay right there forever, but upon awakening, I was not sad, but felt so very grateful for this amazing second chance to see him one more time. I only wish I could have been able to touch him and hold him in my arms once again. Oh us humans, we always want more, don't we?

Your scientific knowledge of the spirit world and other dimensions has always impressed me greatly James. You are so right that the universe is much more mysterious than expected, and the more they discover, the more they realize is unexplainable. Truer words were never spoken. So I will take this sweet little dream of mine and tuck it away in a corner of my heart for safekeeping. There are so many skeptics out there who would say that this was just a figment of my imagination in my grief, or perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but I know better. The way my boy looked at me, the beautiful love that surrounded us, those piercing and beautiful eyes of his that looked right into my very soul. It was him, he was there, he was very real, and for a few moments in time, our two worlds came together, and I was given the sweetest gift of them all. 

Thank you again James for writing, your words and posts always lift my spirits, and I am so happy to see you back. As you know, you were certainly missed, as you have been such an important and integral part of this forum for so long, and you have helped so many who are hurting and hopeless to face a new day with hope and promise. Your words are always so beautiful, heartfelt, intellectual, poignant, and full of such empathy, perhaps that is why when we don't see you here, there is a void for so many, including myself. Everyone needs to step away for a time, I have done that myself, it can be healing and cathartic, but all I have to say is Welcome Back James, you were so missed. Thank you for being there for myself and so many others who sometimes feel lost and all alone. I just know that your Majestic Marmalade is beyond proud of you for using his legacy of courage, compassion, and love to help us find our way out of the darkness and into the light. Hugs, Pamela

Reply with quote  #9 
GLAD THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHEN I DREAM OF MY SPARKY SWEET FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL WHO PASSED 21 MONTHS AGO ON DECEMBER 28TH OF 2O17 AND WAS BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 HE WAS TWENTY EIGHT YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD MY CHILD MY TALKER I AM SO SAD AND DEPRESSED AND PRAY TO SEE HIM AGAIN AS I WORRY HE CRIES FOR ME AS I SOB FOR HIM MISSING HIM SO MUCH PLEASE,PRAY FOR IS ABD BLESS JINGLES. HUGS MOMMY JOAN

Attached Images
png Image_224.png (77.26 KB, 1 views)

JinglesMom

Reply with quote  #10 
Dear Joan,

Thank you so much for writing, it was really good to hear from you. I know how much you miss your sweet Sparky, the missing them never ends, and the longing to see them again never ends. That is amazing that your special boy was almost 28 years old, what a testament to your wonderful and tender loving care of him. I know how sad you must feel and that you worry about him crying for you, but I truly believe that your little baby birdie is happy, healthy, and vibrant now, and flying free in his beautiful new world. I am sure that he misses his mommy very much, but I can just picture him soaring so gracefully into the wind among the brilliant colors of the rainbow. Sending prayers of comfort, peace, and healing that the special love and light of your beautiful Sparky will illuminate your path. and that the same radiant light will always help him to find his way back home to you. You may not be able to see him with your eyes, but you will always be able to feel him with your heart. The love never ends, it just keeps getting stronger. You are in my thoughts for brighter days ahead. Hugs to you and your beloved boy, JinglesMom

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.