Forum

Author   Comment  
Meankitty13

Reply with quote  #1 
My 15 years old female cat Precious just diagnosis with Feline Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer on the back of her tongue. Chemo or surgery was not an optional because her age and tumors location. I have been searching, reading trying to find an alternative natural remedies treament for her. Has anybody ever administer ES Clear, Cellquent, Cantron or Artemisinin on their cat before? I'll be forever grateful if you can contact me for any information, help or support. Thank you very much for reading.

Sincerely,
Lilly Chiang
C: (818) 913-1288
Email: lilly91502@gmail.com
Sampson

Reply with quote  #2 
My sympathy on this very difficult diagnosis. After reading your post, I understand that you are desperate to save Precious because you love her so very much. I know a little bit about this type of cancer and as much as I hate to add to your upset, I know that this cancer is very painful and very difficult, if not impossible, to treat in older pets. I think you have a decision to make, a very painful and difficult decision. Do you want to keep Precious by trying natural treatments while she may be suffering? Or do you want to lavish so much love on her to last you both until you see each other again and then take her to the vet, stay with her and let her go with dignity and without more suffering. I'm sorry this is not what you want to hear. I think you will not want to look back and regret that you allowed her to suffer because you couldn't bear to part with her.
If it were an easier cancer, if it was not on her tongue which is so sensitive, if she were much younger, but your dear Precious has so much going against her. Sometimes we need to accept that it is simply that time. It's heart wrenching but as pet parents we must do what is best for our pets without allowing what we want to overshadow their needs. I'm so sorry my dear! I hope you will come back and post with an update. Wishing you courage for the days and weeks ahead.
Sam
Meankitty13

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear Sam,

Precious went to Rainbow Bridge on July 2nd at 4am.  She was drooling and foaming at the mouth non-stop, because her cancer had spread from right to the left side of her tongue. I couldn't bear watching her in stress, fears and suffering in pain any more. She dies in my arms while holding her close. Watching her life faded away after her second injection was the hardest thing to see. The image is still so vivid and will hunt me for as long as I live. I miss her so much and there's just a empty spot on the bed now. She will be bury right next to her daughter Cotton on Saturday, July 7th, 2018 at Los Angeles Pet Memorial Park in Calabasas California, the second oldest pet cemetery in United States. I've attached a photo of Precious taken back in 2012.  Thanks for being here with us and all your time and support!

Sincerely,
Lilly
 ColorTouch-1484007704765.jpg 

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #4 
Lilly Precious is beautiful, I’m so very sorry for her battle. I had read your initial post, I truly had nothin to offer, no information to help you along this path that Sam hadn’t said. We desperately fight with all we can to keep death at bay, and for their comfort. I hope you feel at ease to continue writing here if you’d like, grief is hard, we all try to help each other along this painful journey. Your words are more than welcomed here, take care,,,,,

Reply with quote  #5 
Dear Lynn,

Thank you for the kind words and support.  I kept looking over on the bed where Precious used to sleep and hope to catch a glimpse of her! She was the loved of my life and I will miss her dearly.

Sincerely,
Lilly
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.