Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
PudPud

Reply with quote  #61 
Hi P Dudds,

Not a good day today.  Your daddy and I took your sister for a walk this morning and little white dog was in front of our house just as we started.  So of course your sister went crazy and your dad told me to give him her leash, I foolishly did and somehow, his shoulder got worse.  So he was very angry and that pretty much set the tone for the day.  It doesn't make me feel good of course, but with the stress of job search and medical issue I felt overwhelmed and cried.  

The weather is still bad here, of course, but I managed to take your sister for a loop around dinner time.  She really enjoyed it and I was glad it wasn't windy and we both really needed that walk.

I put together a Google Book a week ago and it arrived today.  It is a book of our past two years.  Your daddy and I looked at it together and he teared up looking at your pictures, especially of the long hikes we did.

There is more to tell you but my eyes are tired and my heart heavy so I will tell you tomorrow.  I miss you baby.

Oh, and your daddy will not be holding your sister's leash until his shoulder is fully healed.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #62 
Hi Puds,

I feel better today but still somewhat bothered by yesterday.  I took your sister for a loop this morning and got some work done, so I feel better from that.  I also wrote a lot.  You know your mommy loves writing, always has.  Especially pen to paper.  I reflected on big mistakes in my life and learnings and how to avoid making them again.

Your daddy feels better.  He worked out this morning, not his arms/shoulder of course.  Someone came to the door and of course your sister ran to it and went nuts.  I held her while your daddy went to talk to the salesperson.  He offered to hold your sister but there is no way I would let that happen.  She is strong.  You know the doctor who did the surgery on your daddy said to be patient.  I keep that in mind.

Yesterday he said I am not getting over you fast enough.  I told him everyone grieves differently and I don't want to be criticized for how I grieve.  I know he is very sad about you too and frustrated with his injury and work.  I don't think that makes it ok to do whatever.  Of course I am still grieving, it hasn't even been three months.  And yes I feel stress about my job search, medical stuff, and this weather doesn't help.  What does help is taking action, so I am trying to channel my energy into doing what it takes to reach my goals.

I Love You,
Your Mommy

PudPud

Reply with quote  #63 
Hi Puds,

I am about to heat up dinner.  I wish you were here, waiting for (my) food to be ready so you can try some.  You caught on quickly that I give you treats, not your daddy.  He does once in a while, but there's a reason you and your sister always look to me at meal times and always keep an eye on me in the house.  I miss you so much.  

I went to the doctor's today, had a at times painful/necessary procedure.  I wish I wasn't alone most of the time.  Your sister is here of course, but your daddy is at work and there are only so many people I can text/talk with.  Same thing while we were overseas.  You and your sister kept me sane.  I love you guys so much for that.  I hope our time in Asia wasn't too hard for you, we hope you enjoyed all the new places we went.

We got snow last night.  The roads are supposed to be icy tomorrow and Wednesday.  Great.

Your daddy is still busy at work, it actually got dragged out, and he is super frustrated.  At least he worked out tonight before getting back on his laptop for meetings.  I strongly believe he will not feel good about his career until he changes jobs (meaning company)  It's been long enough.  

There is a lot going on.  Feel trying.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #64 
Hi Sweetie,

I was very busy today, partly because I could not drive fast since we are having another ice storm.  It's dangerous.  Looks pretty but dangerous to be out.

This morning while I was taking your sister for the morning walk, it was raining sleet, and she turned around and we went home.  Later we tried to walk again but didn't get far and weren't out for more than ten minutes.  We went up the hill around the corner and watched a delivery van slide down the hill backwards in a straight line.  I pulled us back from the road.  It was scary.  And tomorrow the weather and roads are supposed to be worse

I miss you Baby Boy.  I look at pictures of you and I remember how soft your hair is, how soulful your eyes are, how beautiful your tail is.  I love looking at pictures and videos of you happy, running around, snoozing, eating.  I am so glad I take so many pictures and videos.  I look at them every day so my memory stays fresh.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #65 
Hey Puds,

More snow today and windy.  No long walk again with your sister, hopefully tomorrow.  I plowed snow twice and even with a big plower I am still tired.  The cold weather and having to drive very slowly on these roads are tiring.  Do you remember the plow?  Your daddy would aim the snow to land on you guys.  I have a wonderful picture of you sitting on our driveway in the early morning hours while we were blanketed with snow.  You love this weather.  We miss you so much Baby Boy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #66 
Hi P Dudds,

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  We love you very very much.

Love,
Your Mommy, Daddy, Sister
PudPud

Reply with quote  #67 
Hey Puds,

We miss you.  We are hanging out at home in the family room as usual and I wish you were with us or in the living room and eventually you'd come to where we are.  I still see you in the house, coming around the corner, laying in your favorite places, walking with me and your sister, looking out windows.  

Today was pretty busy.  I had a good phone call with an old friend about job opportunities, and it was nice to talk with someone I have known for a long time.  Also, the doctor called to review my test results and see what we are going to do.  And your daddy and I went to a new brewery and talked about where we are going next.  All important things.

There is a lot going on.  We are taking it one day at a time, continuing to work on things.  We are definitely still grieving you, we always will be.  You are always a part of our family.  

Do you remember sleeping on our bed after I take your daddy to work and then coming downstairs when I get home so I can take you guys on a long walk?  Five times a week.  I used to look at you sleeping on the camera, and I took pictures.   You are so cute Pud Pud.  Looking at pictures and videos of you make me happy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.