Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
PudPud

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Puds,

We are in Dayton now visiting grandma.  We were going to bring you here for Thanksgiving.  Your dad, your sister, and I took a long walk around the farm this morning, it was my first time walking there.  I heard you loved it.  I wish you and I had gone together.  

There are some things I would do differently with you knowing what I know now.  One of them would be to bring you with us down here but stay in our own place.  And we would have been able to walk around the farm together, even if we don't go in the house.  I'm sorry we did not do that.  I am sorry we did what someone else said.  I will always regret that.

We are in the family room now with the TV on.  Your dad and your sister are passed out on the couch.  Sound familiar?  

Levy, Chi, and Mr. Bo says hi.  I know you never met Mr. Bo but you would have liked him.

I love and miss you,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #17 
Hey P Dudds,

We miss you so much.  I feel so depressed.  It does not appear anyone understands how I feel.  Every one is different and every one grieves differently so that is ok, not anyone's fault.  

I still cannot believe you are gone.  I don't think my heart will ever be in one piece again.  I love you and will always miss you.  Nothing can change that.  There will always be a hole in my heart until we meet again.  I hope I will have another opportunity to be your mom in heaven.

I love you,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #18 
Merry Christmas Puddy!!!  Your sister had some treats from Tokyo.  We so wish you were here in Dayton with us.  If I can do over we would bring you here and stagger our home leave.  And taken you for x rays early.  We are sorry Puds.  We miss and love you.

Love,
Your Mommy, Daddy, and Ahfah
PudPud

Reply with quote  #19 
Hey Puds,

We are ready to go home.  Your dad and I went to Waffle House this morning, my first and his second time.  Wasn't bad, definitely cheap.  We actually did not get a waffle.

I wish you were at home, waiting for us.  Losing you broke my heart.  And no one can ever replace you.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #20 
Hey Puds, 

We have been without you for 40 days today.  I really don't like being here without you.  We miss you so much.  I don't think anything can fill the hole left by you being gone.  People talk about the other side of Rainbow Bridge.  Are you really there?  Are you doing ok?  I cannot wait to be with you again.  I can't wait to hold you and feed you and take you on super long walks and snuggle with you and give you massages that you love.

We got snow over night, not that much but you would like it.  We got very little snow in Dayton, see your dad and I took your sister and cousin on a walk.  We wish you were there.  We would do some things differently.

I love you,
Your Mommy

IMG_20181230_073248.jpg 2.jpg  IMG_20181227_093044.jpg 2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #21 
Happy New Year Puds!!!  Hard to believe this is the first day of the first year we are without you.  We miss you Baby Boy.

Love,
Your Mommy, Daddy, Sister
PudPud

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Puds,

We miss you Sweetie.  Daddy and I were looking at pictures and videos of you and your sister last night.  You looked happy in the park, running and walking and sniffing.  I hope you liked the many parks we visited in the past two years.

It is cold here but there's not much snow.  We have not gotten snow like before, maybe global warming.  

Your dad has surgery next week.  Not major but he will be home for a while.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #23 
Hi Sweetie,

I talked with Christina last night.  I know you have not met her but she is my cousin and a vet.  She was very empathetic and helpful.  

You are a member of our family.  I do not refer to you in the past tense.  You still are a member even though you are not physically around.  That's why it hurts so much.  You have been gone for 45 days.  We miss you so much.  

I am trying to start something to help other people, you have inspired me.  I will tell you more about it later.  

I know some people don't know what to say, and that is fine, but while I don't disagree with people bringing up how old you were, and these things happen, and you had a good life (I really hope you felt you did,) and you were a good boy (frankly, I don't care if you weren't, you are OUR dog and that's what matters,) and you were suffering, the difference is it's personal.  You are our boy and you always will be.  And not having you here with us will always matter.  No one can ever fill the hole.  You are irreplaceable.

Love,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #24 
Hi Pud Pud,

It's a sunny and unseasonably warm day here.  We took your sister for a long walk, she dictates where we go.  Such a punk.  I wish you were with us.  Living without you is weird.  I still think you are in one of your favorite parts of the house, and that you will walk over when you want something.  

I Love and Miss You Lots,
Your Mommy
Tess

Reply with quote  #25 
Your letters to your baby are beautiful! ❤❤
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #26 
This is such a good idea! The letters to our fur babies.
PudPud

Reply with quote  #27 
Hi Sweet Boy,

It is like Halloween weather here, unusual for January.  Easier to go on long walks.  Last night I had a very vivid image of you on a walk on my left side as usual, and you lifted your leg to pee on a tree.  It was so vivid it made me miss you more and I was also happy how powerful the image was.  I saw your beautiful hair in details.  We walked so many miles together.  I am looking forward to taking you on walks again, and feeding you and snuggling with you and giving you massages.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #28 
Hey Puds,

It's downright balmy here for January.  I know you love cold weather and snow.  Your dad already went to work, he goes in early and comes home early.  We like having him home.  He will have shoulder surgery in two days so we are preparing for that.  

I ask your sister if she misses you and she does not respond.  I know she does though.  You are guys are buddies and partners in crime.  I know you weren't crazy about her sometimes but you were tolerant with her craziness.  It is weird not seeing the two of you together.  I can't tell you how much I miss our lives together.  I miss everything.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #29 
Hi P Duddy,

It now looks more like winter here.  The flurries are coming down and it's windy.  You would love it, you are definitely a winter dog.  The white snow looks so pretty with your red hair.  You and your sister would bounce around in the snow having fun.

Your dad has surgery tomorrow.  It's minor but he will have a sling for a while.  I spent some time today getting things ready.  Your sister and I love having him home so we are happy he will be around more.  Something tells me you would not like that sling.  You don't like things that you don't recognize.

Your mom is still looking for a job.  It's definitely a job in itself.  What do you think I should do Baby Boy?

We let you go 50 days ago today.  50 days without your face, your walking around, your hanging out in your favorite spots, your barking, your excitement at your bedtime treat of hammie and cheese, feeding you, rubbing you behind your ears.  We miss you so much Baby.  Your family misses you like crazy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #30 
Hi Baby Boy,

We are going to the hospital soon.  We will likely be there for a couple of hours, plenty of time for a long walk in the afternoon.  I will let you know how it goes.

I wish you could see your dad's sling.  I think you would look at it, decide you don't like it, and bark : )

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.