PudPud Show full post »
PudPud
Hey Pudds,

Your Brother is a punk.  He like owns this place.  Your Daddy and I don't know why your Sister puts up with him.  

I have been very busy with work.  I am happy.  Stressed but happy.  

Your Grandfather is out of the country but will return soon, thank goodness.  Your Grandmother needs the help.  

I will write and show you more pictures soon.  

I miss you Baby Boy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0
PudPud
Hey Pudds,

Your Brother is a punk.  He like owns this place.  Your Daddy and I don't know why your Sister puts up with him.  

Your Grandfather is out of the country but will return soon, thank goodness.  Your Grandmother needs the help.  

I miss you Baby Boy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0
PudPud
Hey Pudds,

I miss you Baby Boy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0
PudPud
Hi Sweetie,

I am so happy to be working.  Very tired though.  I miss you very much.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0
PudPud
Hey Pudds,

It is almost your daddy's birthday.  I am working from home today.  Yesterday Holly asked about you and I said I miss you very much.  I look at pictures of you all the time and kiss the boxes your ashes are in.  There is no way I would have known you would be gone in 2018.  You are one of the best things that have ever happened to me.  I miss you.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0
PudPud
Dear Puds,

The world has turned upside down.  It is scary.  Your daddy and sister and brother and I are fortunate we are safe at home and your daddy and I are working from home.  I worry about family and friends though. And I feel really bad for all those suffering.  We have not figured out the best way to help.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0
PudPud
Hi Sweetie,

Happy belated birthday Baby Boy!!!  We had fruit pie in your honor.  We love and miss you.

The world is still upside down.  There's no saying on when we will have a new normal.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Quote 0 0