Forum

Author   Comment   Page 11 of 11     «   Prev   8   9   10   11
PudPud

Reply with quote  #151 
Hi Sweetie,

It's been a busy week so far.  I had an interview yesterday and it was far and I was tired when I got home, much later than expected.  I'm glad to have had it and met up with a friend for lunch too.  That's a lot of activity for your Mommy who is usually at home with your Sister and Brother all day by herself.

Your Grandma and Grandpa have been fighting.  They just don't see eye to eye on some things which is understandable.  Your Grandma has been staying with your Uncle, thankfully he lives close by.  She goes back to her house during the day for a few hours.  It has been about two weeks since this started and your Daddy and I are hopeful that they have calmed down.   They can each do their own thing.  They have worked very hard all of their lives and deserve to live they want now.  

Your Daddy wants your Brother to get training so I am looking for a place.  I will take him so your Daddy and Sister will have some quality time together.  You know he is #1 is her eyes.

We miss you.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #152 
Hey Pudds,

We have been enjoying super nice weather.  Very happy about it.  Nothing else new.  

You have been gone over nine months.  Unbelievable.  We miss you.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190824_090017.jpg v2.jpg 

IMG_20190822_153043.jpg v2.jpg 

IMG_20190824_091334.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #153 
Hi Sweetie,

Your Daddy made pancakes after our long walk this morning.  I think it was the first time your Brother had pancakes.  They were good.  The recipe was off though and we had to keep adjusting the batter.  

We went to a new to us park this morning.  We went on our long walk later than usual because your Daddy and I are tired and didn't sleep well last night.  Thankfully the weather is still nice so we have flexibility in when to head out.

Your Grandma went to Vegas earlier this week.  She had a good time.  Your Grandpa didn't give her a hard time as usual either.  I am glad about both also because they are getting along better.

It is football Saturday here.  I am not a big sports fan as you know so I am doing other things while your Daddy watches games.  I do plan on making a Mexican dish that I am excited about.  

Not much else new to report.  Just putting one foot in front of the other.

I miss you Baby Boy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #154 
Hey Puds,

I am sorry it's been a while since I wrote.  I have been busy, which is pretty much all good.  Sometimes it's not good because of stress.  Nothing new happened, thank goodness, I'm stressed about the same things.  Few people understand why I feel what I feel.  That is ok because everyone is different.  I admit I am a little disappointed, because not even most close, long time friends seem to understand.  I believe in putting one foot in front of the other and letting things goes when appropriate.  I will try to tell you more, I have to find a way to tell you because it's not easy.

We are having amazing weather.  I hope this does not mean the winter will be terrible.  Here is a picture of our yard.  No one has gotten on your rock.  Your Brother is only interested in squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits.  Only little things that move.

I have an interview today.  Wish me luck.

You have been gone for almost ten months.  I have been to our vet's office several times.  Of course I think of you and those awful days.  Not a day goes by I don't miss you.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190916_183128.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #155 
Hi Sweetie,

I am sorry for the long absence.  We went out of town last weekend and had a great time, was tiring though.  I had an interview for a job I would love to get.  We will see.  I continue to look because I have to continue moving forward.

The weather has cooled, autumn is definitely here.  

Your Daddy is busy this week.  He has also been busy at home with renovation projects.  He really loves doing those.  Your Brother has been to the vet a few times because he has diarrhea, and we got him medicine which will hopefully take care of it soon.  Your Sister had a great time at the lake.  She loves that places.  I am sorry we never took you.  I will always regret not taking you to places and just getting our own hotel room.  That's what we should have done, in hindsight.  

Miss you Pudds.

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190927_170144.jpg v2.jpg 

danzey

Reply with quote  #156 
The reason it time seems so much longer at times is Gods way of giving your broken heart a "rest" from the grief
PudPud

Reply with quote  #157 
Hi Pudds,

Autumn is here...it's chilly especially when it's windy.  You love this weather.  Let's see if your brother does too.  

I Love You,
Your Momma

IMG_20191012_081445.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #158 
Hi Sweetie,

We went to the big park yesterday in the city.  Everyone had fun.  You would love this park.

Your brother's basic manners classes start tomorrow night.  Should be interesting.

We miss you.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
IMG_20191027_092759.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #159 
Hi Sweetie,

We got snow.  Again.  Your sister and brother have their noses in it a lot.  

Your daddy's colleague came by last night to pick up a few things.  You have met him.  He did not know you had crossed the Rainbow Bridge and said he is sorry.  I am very touched by that.  I am always touched by kindness, and I really appreciated him saying that.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20191106_070125.jpg v2.jpg 

IMG_20191107_075427.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #160 
Hi Sweetie,

We got a lot of snow last weekend.  Your brother seems to like it.  Your sister likes it too.  I know you love it.  You always ran around and was so excited about snowballs.  Of course I wish you were here.  

It's the end of the week.  We have a lot of work to do in the house, two big projects.  You would hate all the noise.  

It's been almost a year since you crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  We miss you so Baby Boy.  I still see you and see myself petting you.

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20191112_070132.jpg v2.jpg 
IMG_20191113_072234.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #161 
Hi Sweetie,

Last year at this time we were at the vet and brought you home for one last night.  It has been a year but the pain is still fresh and real.  Your Daddy and I will always love and miss you and I think it will always hurt.  We love you so much.  I don't second guess our decision any more but the last days and making the decision to let you go made a indelible mark on our hearts.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.