Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 9     «   Prev   6   7   8   9
PudPud

Reply with quote  #121 
Dear Puddy,

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy.  I bet you are relieved you don't have to wear this hat.  

We love and miss you very much,
Your Mommy, Daddy, Sister

IMG_20190508_191924.jpg 2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #122 
Hi Puds,

It's back to business as usual.  I am taking care of your Daddy and Sister, doing things around the house, and looking for a job.  

I practiced yoga this morning, at home.  Partly to save money and partly because I am not crazy about any of the classes around here.  I did a easy flow, but it was still good.  Your Sister was snoozing as usual.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #123 
Hi Sweetie,

The weather was nice (clear but still cold) late afternoon yesterday and I took your Sister for a walk while your Daddy was on a conference call.  

I have been trying to keep my spirits up.  I'm practicing yoga at home, eating healthier, and writing.  Those things are important to me mentally and physically and emotionally.

Of course I am looking for a job, which is not fun.  I try not to get too depressed about my career.  It has definitely been derailed by going overseas, and I am so glad your Daddy recognizes and acknowledges that.

I hope to confirm three people for the Board of your Foundation soon.  And your Daddy and I have other big things going on.  There are lots of big "projects" concurrently.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190513_183053.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #124 
Hey Pudds,

I submitted the paperwork for your foundation today.  There's a lot more to do but that officially starts it and I am excited.  I miss you Baby Boy.

I Love You,
Your Mommy
PudPud

Reply with quote  #125 
Hi Sweetie,

Your friend wants to say hello.  He misses you.  He scratches on the deck and lays out like this.  Your Daddy and I find him so funny.

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190516_174854.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #126 
Hey Pudds,

Your Daddy just mowed and it looks really nice.  

We'll be getting rain and thunderstorms in a few hours for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow marks six months since you have been gone.  We miss you every day.

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190519_094807.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #127 
Hi Sweetie,

We are having fall weather again.  People keep saying spring is here, the hummingbirds have returned (I do not know where they went) but spring sure didn't stay. 

Your friend came by to say hello.  

Hard to believe it's been six months since we let you go.  That was one of the worst days of my life.  It still hurts so much to lose you.  Your Daddy, Sister, and I miss you so much.  

I Love You,
Your Mommy

IMG_20190520_101027.jpg v2.jpg 

PudPud

Reply with quote  #128 
Hey Pudds,

I registered your foundation.  It is official today!!!  

I Love You,
Your Mommy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.