EmiliexBelle
I lost the love of my life 2 days ago. My cat Belle was almost 15 years old and her back legs gave out after a slipped disc leaving her paralyzed. She couldn’t move or use the litter box and I had to make the devastating decision to euthanize her after the doctor concluded she wouldn’t get better seeing as she was older and her muscles were starting to wear. I know she had a great life full of love all the way up until the very bitter end but I can’t help but feel a huge void in my soul. Holding her as she passed away and the feeling of her body shudder was horrible and I can’t get it out of my head but I didn’t want her to be alone in her final moments. I don’t want that to be the last memory I see of her. I feel as though I have lost a part of me and am grieving harder than if I had lost a human close to me. I’ve been very distant from everyone and have had trouble eating and sleeping. I just miss her so much.
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
What a beautiful kitty.  I just lost my furbaby, Cody, Saturday and I know exactly how you're feeling.  My post is under lost the light of my life and I just posted yesterday.  Being with them at the end is the hardest thing but I believe that it is the best thing we can do for them after all they have given us.  I hope it gets easier for both of us but just know you are not alone.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
EmiliexBelle
codysmum102 wrote:
What a beautiful kitty.  I just lost my furbaby, Cody, Saturday and I know exactly how you're feeling.  My post is under lost the light of my life and I just posted yesterday.  Being with them at the end is the hardest thing but I believe that it is the best thing we can do for them after all they have given us.  I hope it gets easier for both of us but just know you are not alone.

Thank you so much! I’m so sorry for your loss of Cody. It definitely is the hardest thing but I couldn’t imagine not being there for them in their final moments. Sending you well wishes, comfort, and healing.
Quote 0 0
Linda24
I am so sorry for your loss of Belle. she was a beautiful girl. Belle looked like my Shamu kitty. I lost her 6 months ago. She was 20 years old.  I know how you are feeling, it’s the worst feeling in the world. our pets are family and we miss them terribly when they are no longer with us. the hurt you are feeling now will get better over time. I promise. ((hugs)) 
Linda A.
Quote 0 0
Brightstar
I am so sorry for your loss do Belle, I had to say good team to my Akira yesterday and I’ve not stopped crying, not eaten and my heart feels broken. He also loss use of his back legs but had a blood clot and literally within 2hrs of him being fit and well we had to say goodbye. I miss him so so much and his hurt is killing me. His brother and sister I think they know and I worry about them missing him too. I’m desperately trying to find comfort in knowing he’s with Jesus and out of pain and I know I’ll see him again. It’s just us that suffer on earth because we miss them so much. Emma Akira’s mummy xxxx
Quote 0 0
EmiliexBelle
Linda24 wrote:
I am so sorry for your loss of Belle. she was a beautiful girl. Belle looked like my Shamu kitty. I lost her 6 months ago. She was 20 years old.  I know how you are feeling, it’s the worst feeling in the world. our pets are family and we miss them terribly when they are no longer with us. the hurt you are feeling now will get better over time. I promise. ((hugs)) 

Thank you so much! I’m so sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty. I’m hoping it will get better soon
Quote 0 0
EmiliexBelle
Brightstar wrote:
I am so sorry for your loss do Belle, I had to say good team to my Akira yesterday and I’ve not stopped crying, not eaten and my heart feels broken. He also loss use of his back legs but had a blood clot and literally within 2hrs of him being fit and well we had to say goodbye. I miss him so so much and his hurt is killing me. His brother and sister I think they know and I worry about them missing him too. I’m desperately trying to find comfort in knowing he’s with Jesus and out of pain and I know I’ll see him again. It’s just us that suffer on earth because we miss them so much. Emma Akira’s mummy xxxx

I’m so sorry for the loss of your baby :( I know exactly how it feels and it’s awful. It helps knowing they are no longer in pain and living with Jesus. Wishing you healing and comfort!
Quote 0 0