Jaye82
It’s not even been 24 hours since we had to put our beloved Weimaraner, Jameson down. He was 12 years old and the first dog we ever had. Unfortunately, he had liver cancer that spread and we never knew he was sick until he suddenly stopped eating. That was Sunday and it got progressively worse to where he couldn’t even stand and he began bleeding through his nose and internally. We had no choice but to put him down Thursday, 8/8/2019. We still have his 11 year old sister, Ginger and 2 year old sister Morgan. Ginger is lost without him. She keeps looking for him. It breaks my heart. Everything I see reminds me of him, but we will get through it. I just never knew it would be so hard. There is a phot of Jameson when he was healthy. He always loved laying in the grass.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Jenny,

I am so sorry and saddened to learn of you recent loss of your beloved Jameson (< Great name for a dog by the way.)

I had to put my best friend, my cat down 12 weeks ago yesterday. He was believed to be around 13 years old. He too had stopped eating. I met him in the high desert country of New Mexico in 2015. From the time of him being a kitten, to his young adult years and then into his senior years, he was a feral / stray (we aren't sure of his history), and due to consistent starvation and dehydration (he had mouth problems), he developed (amongst other chronic health issues) a problem with his liver. I had to put him down as I felt he was in pain & suffering and was becoming a shadow of his former self. A once proud, handsome, noble Alpha-Male Tom Cat. He was declining and I felt I had no choice. 

Jameson sure was a handsome fellow, thank you for sharing that photo of him and some of his and your story. By the words that you wrote about him, you can tell he was loved, adored & cherished and lived as an important part of your family, which included 2 of his siblings! (How fantastic was that!) A family which was affectionate and kind to him, in a comfortable, safe and happy home. All dogs should be so fortunate & blessed. I am glad that your paths crossed with his and that he gave you all back so much in return.

Kind regards and my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0
Jaye82
Thank you so much. So sorry for your loss of your cat. Jameson knew nothing but love. He was spoiled even in his last days on this Earth. We made sure he got to lay outside for awhile and someone pet him the entire way to the vet so he got to look around like he always liked to do. We had him since he was a puppy that you could hold in your lap as you can see he grew into a giant.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, handsome Jameson. I hope Ginger, Morgan and happy memories of Jameson help you through this difficult time. Feel free to share stories, feelings and pictures of Jameson here. There are many understanding and compassionate people here.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0