Beejay
Its only been 1 month 1 week since my baby Bj passed away., yesterday I felt so lonely that it hurts., I feel hopeless like I don’t want to do anything., 
I crochet and do craft shows, since Bj left, I don’t even feel like crocheting and I customers orders that I need to do., 
I just sleep till noon and get up with no energy what so ever., I don’t know what to do! My husband can tell that I’m in pain, he suggested that I should consider being a foster mom, but I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do., I’m so confused., lonely, depressed, 
I cant sleep at nights., I miss him so much, I never knew it was gonna be this hard., 
Sylvia Sanchez
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
Sylvia, I am having the same issues. I’m a crafter and can’t get motivated at all. Really can’t get motivated period! I miss my girl so much. My daily routine revolved around her. So I’m at a loss. I thought of volunteering at animal shelter, but can’t bring myself there. Either it’s going to make me sad or make me want to Rescue them all. Lol I have blankets to donate there as well. Maybe soon. Just not there yet. We are still grieving and it’s going to take time. In fact taking me longer this time. Hopefully as time goes on we will get busy making things. Hugs....
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
Gmr
I feel the same. It's been just over 2 mths now and since putting my Peanut down in Nov I have been sick with one thing after another. I have a hard time falling asleep in bed because she is not laying next to me. I cry at the wierdest times now and then suddenly it will hit me out of the blue that she is never coming back. That is difficult for me to deal with. I feel sad and also like you have no motivation. I just hate that I had to lose her especially right after I retired when I would have even more time to spend with her. I miss her so much. I am so sorry for your loss and know everything you are feeling right now.
Quote 0 0