Forum

Author   Comment  
jenimate

Reply with quote  #1 
I have found my way here after 4 weeks of devastation in out home.

Fat Cat, my beloved ginger moggy died in 16th November after a short battle with Leukemia, he was in his 15th year and was born in my front room and everyday of his life was pure joy to me, he was the most loving and loyal cat ever, and to see his decline in a short time was heartbreaking.

I miss him dreadfully.

Skye, my lully pooch, was diagnosed with a tumour on her kidney on 15th December and the decision for her to join Fat Cat was made the same day.  She was in her 10th year and after spending 6 weeks with Fat Cat in his decline, I felt after such a short time of loss with Fat cat my family and I could not sit back and watch another decline.

With a heavy and broken heart, within 4 weeks of each other my beloved babies have gone to Rainbow Bridge.

Currently I am numb, and as long as no one speaks to me or offers sympathy, I am able to hold it together.

RIP Fat Cat & Skye, until we meet again at Rainbow Bridge.

xx xx
jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #2 
jenimate

My heart is breaking for you. There are no words to express my saddness for the recent losses in your life. I am so sorry.

You are a brave and unselfish soul. And I do know what you mean, as long as noone express to me how they felt about my beloved Jasmine, I'm ok, but almost 4 months later, I still cry at the mere mention of her name. I still am unable to speark her name out loud. I still carry the guilt of giving her the prescription drug that killed her.

Know that they are both at The Rainbow Bridge free from pain and suffering. Picture them with wings having a good time. My Jasmine was there to greet them.

One day, we will all be reunited with our beloved furbabies.

My thoughts and prayers are of you today as you continue to mourn the loss of your beloved furbabies.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine took ProIn
Jasmine is gone

http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm

Attached Images
jpeg GetAttachment.jpg (35.58 KB, 2 views)

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm

jenimate

Reply with quote  #3 
I plod along throgh the day doing things that need to be done, then at night, when Fat Cat should be on the bed and Skye at my feet...its then that it kicks in and hurts.

Hurts as in a huge void, a huge emptiness, I really don't know when it will stop, if ever.  I lost Sasha 6 years ago and sometimes when I think about her I have to catch my breath as I have forgotten and then I remember!

xx xx xx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.