renee29581
My dearest falkor. I will miss you sooo much. Too start the new year off like this in the most deavisitated way. To be holding you and rubbing your head and giving you kisses one moment, to my dad coming in not even 5 minutes later saying you got hit has broken my heart. I feel empty and my heart keeps breaking the more I lay in this bed without you. Your brother Diego misses you so much, he is very sad and knows momma is hurting. He laid in your spot and closed his eyes and didn't get up for a while. Even though you use to bite me sometimes especially when i teased you and you talked back you were always mommas number one pup. I fell in love with you the day you came to my apartment and I'm still in love with you. I will never forget you falkor mister.....aka mommas hairy!! You kept me warm on those cold nights...you woke me up with your kisses every morning. I will miss that dearly. You went to soon and my heart keeps breaking the more I talk about you. I can't sleep and I feel like I cant eat. I shook trying to drink water from the bottle. Most people will not understand but you were my heart. You and your brother. You gave me life when I went through the breakups. I know one day we will meet again. I don't know how I will cope without you. My heart will never be the same. I will never be the same. I miss you Falkor soo much. I love you!!! :*(
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
I'm so sorry for your loss of your boy, Falkor. And for the shock you must be feeling, that he was okay one minute and gone the next. He is a lovely looking boy.
He left without warning -and that is always hard and so painful for us left behind here.
I couldn't eat for days after my girl went. Then I started to eat something -a little bit and I cried with every mouthful. I had no desire for anything and didn't care. But I knew SHE would have eaten the food. I think that thought stopped me starving  to death.

I know ...I still miss my Misty cuddled up to me in bed. And every morning when we woke up.... It's unbearable at first, and a dull ache later. My heart goes out to you.

Blessings to you and dear little Falkor's Soul.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
renee29581
Thank you very much for the kind words. I have lost my best friend. My soul mate....they way he looked at me and I would nuzzle up to his face. My soul is broken...my heart is broken...it has shattered. I don't know what to do anymore. I will try to stay strong for Diego!!!
It will take time I know it. Just time :*(
Quote 0 0