mario8

I just wanted to share this link. I hope it inspires many of you like it inspired me. God bless.

Quote 0 0
stickysforeverdaddy
mario8, thank you for posting the link. It made me cry. I visit youtube often in search of hope and faith that our fur babys do indeed go to heaven and that we will be with them again someday. I cannot understand why a loving GOD would put two spirits together and then rip them apart forever. It makes no sense....a loving GOD just wouldn't do that....

stickysforeverdaddy David 
Quote 0 0
sweetiesmom09
And ..... crying my eyes out again.  But thank you Mario.  That was so beautiful.  The song alone was worth watching it for and the video and message of the verses were inspiring and provided comfort and hope.  Thank you very much for posting that.  I hope you and Bernice are coping well.

--Sweetie's Mom
Quote 0 0
panda

Thank you Mario, my eyes are wet with tears too., sometimes it feels the anguish will go on and on then something beautiful like this comes along and brings some comfort.

Blessings.   

Quote 0 0
judylinn

thank you for sharing this, it was sad, but good...

Quote 0 0
mario8

I cry every time I watch it and I'm sorry if it makes anyone sad. For me it brings tears of comfort which are hard to come by when I am grieving for my Max. God bless.

Quote 0 0
donnalee
Thank you, Mario, for sharing that beautiful, inspiring video. It was a tear-jerker but as you all have said, in a good way.   I believe what was said on the video...it is often the pain, sadness, and difficulties of life that make us turn to seek God.  Also, it is through our own pain and sadness that we can minister to and help others in pain and sadness.  When our babies were with us, their love made us better.   Even in their passing, they make us stronger and more compassionate.  I believe with all my heart that they are a very special gift from God to us and they teach us many things.  We WILL be reunited with them again one day and what a day that will be! 
Thank you again for sharing.  I found it very comforting.
Quote 0 0
JulieD
Thank you for sharing this video.  It was beautiful and although I cried, as you said, it is comforting to watch, read, and listen as the tears fall.  It brings me hope and reminds me that God is watching over us and we will meet our babies again one day.

Quote 0 0
stickysforeverdaddy
I consider myself to be spiritually challenged. In so many ways I believe that I connected to GOD through Sticky. And I believe that GOD worked through her to connect to me. I believe that connection has a name: unconditional love.

I held Sticky in my arms and walked her to heavens gate. But TWO spirits made the intimate journey that day. Me AND Sticky. It can be said that Sticky walked with me to heavens gate as well. She was the lucky one who got to go through the gate. I am the one left behind. I spent almost 18 years with Sticky and I know her and I trust her. Sticky would not have sent me back from heavens gate alone. It seems to me when I gave Sticky back to GOD she put the hand of GOD in her place. And that seems rightly so because no mortal can ever take her place in my heart and it will be through HIS GRACE that I shall see my baby again someday....

stickysforeverdaddy
David  
Quote 0 0