Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #31 
Archilly n mslinda nobody at work knows bout this they think i am out with flu, they wouldn't understand a bit.

Reply with quote  #32 
Judi: some people just don’t understand. I think that makes the whole grieving process even harder. Taking time off is definitely helpful. Lily passed before Christmas so I had a few days from work automatically. I couldn’t imagine going back right away.
Mslinda

Reply with quote  #33 
3xactly, nobody at my job knows either. I dont intend  to tell them because I know they couldn't relate.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #34 
Yes it's sad when there is no one out here that can relate I today wished I had a hug so bad and someone to just listen to for me what I'm going through. Just emptiness and lonely. Today is day 10 I lost my Bret and I'm not getting any better why does it seem worse as time goes by

Reply with quote  #35 
Achilly, I think a children’s book is a beautiful idea. I was thinking about the same thing. It helps because it’s therapeutic for you but may also help kids cope with their losses as well
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #36 
Can someone please tell me how I can put his pic up from my phone and not a desk top

Reply with quote  #37 
Archilly that is wonderful for you to do that. Right now I light candle everyday and place it beside his urn and just sit and talk with him crying my eyes out

Reply with quote  #38 
I know, it's just the grieving process. It will  get better trust me. I've lost several dogs before comet and it was devastating but it did get better. It wasn't as hard as it is now with comet but it was bad. I cried for days over the death of my golden retriever  Rex, Khakie and Ramsey. When I say they were big, beautiful dogs. Their costs were so fluffy and shinning.  They were just gorgeous dogs. Omg, the pain went so deep. I still feel the pain for them even now and Rex died in 2014, Ramsey 2012, khakis died in 2017, then khski's son Speckles.  Just so much pain from their death but this pain I'm experiencing now from comet is three times as bad. But, I keep telling myself,  one day, one day we all will  be together again.  I know this. So, please hang in there. It will get better.
Achilly

Reply with quote  #39 
A coworker asked me yesterday how I was. I said its still so hard and I'm hurting. She replied no your head cold you sound so much better. I just didn't respond. She of course has no idea the pain I have been in.
Mslinda

Reply with quote  #40 
Oh wow,  this is exactly what I'm talking about. Which means, she was not even listening to you before. I remember in November of last year when I told my coworker about comet's surgery and how much it was going to cost. She replied " you must really love your dog because I would never spend that kind of money on a dog".  I said yes I do and will do it again because he is not just a dog to me but clearly you don't  understand that. I do not even talk to people who don't love dogs or own a dog because they are cold blooded.  I will say a prayer for you and hope you will wake up one day and the pain is no longer so severe.  I'm so glad I found this forum to be able to share my pain and concerns about my loss. So, greatful.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #41 
I'm sorry archilly. I find it harder n harder to deal with people on a daily basis. That's why it was mostly just me n Bret. I had to make a run today to pick something up and after I got there a lady came in and they started talking bout her dog and someone else's dog with a squeaky toy and they were laughing that it was so cute and I almost lost it and I couldn't get out of there fast enough n just broke down when I got to the car. I want him back so bad this pain will never go away

Reply with quote  #42 
May I suggest this. This is what I'm doing and I know everyone is different but, I be decided  to get another German shepherd puppy next week. I think it may help you to get another dog. What do you think.
Lily123

Reply with quote  #43 
Mslinda, I was thinking the same time. I was thinking about getting one sometime in the summer due to certain circumstances. I know lily can’t ever be replaced (as with everyone else’s furbabies) but I think it may be the only way to help my heart heal.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #44 
Sorry but that's an absolutely no for me

Reply with quote  #45 
Oh ok, I can understand  that.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.