Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi mslinda so sorry for ur comet. I have also lost dogs before my shih-tzu and I took this just as hard but I still had my Bret left and he was also depressed losing his buddy and we made it thru together. But for me now the pain is worse cause I have neither one. It feels more intense more painful as when Bret left it bought back memories what both him n I went thru with the loss of his best pal and now I have neither one. I hope they are united together at the rainbow bridge and one day I will be there to join them.. My heart is empty and loniless is unreal

Reply with quote  #17 
Oh, thank you. I can honestly tell you they are together. My grand daughter khloe has a gift from God. She can see the dead and hear them. I use to live in a old house last year before I closed on my new home also last year. I have a sister name Emma that died in july 2015 and  two brothers in 2006. Timothy and purvis. We have a family photo of my family. Khloe, my grand daughter kept saying. Look grand ma the happy ghost. I said where khloe. She said on the stairs.  It's two of them. So, I got the family photo and I said khloe point to the happy ghost. Now, she didn't  know either one of them nor did she know they were dead. So, she pointed at Timothy and Emma. So, I say all of that to say this. Last week khloe and I were in my kitchen.  Khloe said look grandma,  there's  comet. I said where? She said. Sitting there on his blanket. Which is where he would always be sitting or lying by my washroom.  So, I went over and I said comet doggy. I could immediately smell comet and I felt something brush upon my leg so I turned to reach for khloe because I thought it was her but nothing was there. I just said, it's ok comet. I'm ok. So, our pets are always around us. You have to tune into the spiritual world by meditating.  I'm getting so good at meditating because some things I don't want to see or learn about. I'm very close to God, and  I know comet is ok and all of our pets are ok and one day we all will be together in the after life. I don't fear death because i know my soul is going to a wonderful place the day God tells me it's time to go and i truly believe as my life ends here, all of my dogs will come and welcome me to the after life. This is the only hope and salvation that gives me the strength to keep holding on because the day comet died, i wanted to die too but i know my children will be sad so, now i just try to get the reach day as best as i can but, we all will see our pets again. God bless. Linda
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #18 
Mslinda thank you so very much for that I would live to have some sign he is here with me. I know he's in myheart but I want that feel, I need that image of him just anything. Pain is terrible

Reply with quote  #19 
I don't know how religious you are or how close you are to God. But, my family and I, we are very spiritual. Monday, my youngest daughter symone told me she was missing comet really bad. So, Saturday night she said she asked God to send comet back to her and let her see if he is ok. So, she said she called upon comet in the name of the holy spirit and she went to sleep. That night comet came to her in a dream and she said comet came with a light colored golden retriever. Now, October 2019, I lost my sweet golden hailey. Hailey and comet is buried right next to each other. My daughter symone is no longer living with me. She dont know hailey as an adult dog. So, she said she didn't recognize the golden but, I knew it was hailey based on symone 's description of the golden. Symone said, they both were very happy in her dream so, God allowed her to see comet to show her he is ok. If you say a prayer to God and ask him to show you, he will show you. I will share my personal experience about a dog name ginger. I rescued ginger. I had her for about 7 years. She had never been sick not once. All of a sudden, ginger stopped eating and drinking. She passed away very quickly. I didn't have time to do anything to save her. So, I was so worried about what happened. So, I said a prayer to God one night and I saidGod, please in the name of the holy spirit allow me to see if ginger is ok. That night I dreamed ginger was running very happily in a wheat field, I was running in behind trying to catch her. Ginger turned and smiled like dogs do and disappeared and after that dream ,I stopped worrying and grieving for her because I knew she was ok. So, I'm telling you this to encourage you to ask God to please show you and he will. I know he will.
Achilly

Reply with quote  #20 
Judi waking up and going home are the hardest times for me. Today i had to stop at target for cat food, and it was so hard walking by the dog isle😢😢
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi archilly omg I did the same thing yesterday. I knew it was coming when I got to the cat food aisle I did not look on the side with the dog food but no matter how I tried not to I could see it out of corner of my eye. Then when I came out I heard a dog barking and in the car couple cars down I see a yorkie in the car. That was what my baby was yorkie mix. That's why I can't go anywhere n do nothing. I'm having problems just getting through the whole day. The loniless empty house it's terrible. Went out to get garbage can this morning he's always went with me. I hopevn pray we be ok cause I'm just not feeling well at all totally drained take care of yourself. Maybe next wk may try to go back to work but as for now it's a no

Reply with quote  #22 
Achilly: it’s hard seeing things that remind you of them. I can barely be in my room anymore. My place just doesn’t feel like home without her.

Also, mslinda: your granddaughter really seems to have a gift. That is awesome and comforting Knowing your comet is watching over you. Judi, I have been waiting for a sign from my lily too. My mom and boyfriend both had dreams about her and feel it was her way of saying goodbye. All I’ve had is nightmares of her. I’m afraid she may be mad at me for the decisions I’ve made. But I’d love for her to come say goodbye and I could have the chance to apologize. It will be two months on the 23rd.

I’m just praying for all of us. Losing someone who loved us unconditionally is one of the hardest things.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #23 
Oh lily they are never mad at us that was always one thing and why they loved and loved us hard and we lived them deeply they never judged

Reply with quote  #24 
No, our pets are never mad at us, they know we love them. You did what you thought was best. Don't beat yourself up. I did the same thing but comet knew he was loved. They no, they can sense things that we as humans can't. The morning comet died. His appointment was for 10:00 I came in from work getting things ready to take him to the vet. He was weak but he still got up to walk to me as if he was saying goodbye. He knew that day. He wouldn't stop looking at me. I kept asking him, comet what's wrong. When he started having trouble walking. We rushed him to the vet ,my son was driving so fast. Our pets know. They know we love them.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #25 
Archilly I didn't buy his dog food in the store cause if his kidney failure and he couldn't eat it I usually ordered special food from online for kidneys but the last few wks he was getting really finicky and I would get the closet I could to being natural and just use it as a topper. Then he wasn't really interested then I got some baby food to use as a topper and he liked that better. Then he didn't want to eat that and lots of times I cooked for him. When I cooked for him he was only allowed so much protein n had to watch his phosphorus levels. Toward the end I wish I would have given him anything he wanted

Reply with quote  #26 
I know what u mean about seeing things. I can't go outside without seeing places I use to take comet to. When I go to my washroom, which is where he would be, I start to cry or I will squeeze his toy to make it squeak because he would get so excited to hear his toy.i still have his leash and collar hanging on my back door. I wish I could wave a magic wand and erase all of our misfortunes so our lives could return to normal.  I have so many memories of comet and I just found out from my three children they are grieving for him. My son and my two daughters.  Comet was a part of our family. He was 13 but if you saw him ,he had no grey hair, he was full of energy and very healthy. Just a really beautiful,  German shepherd.  So, now I know what it's like to loose a child and I hope and pray I go before any of my children.  This loss is unbearable.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #27 
I can't even look at a Amazon truck or ups that I don't flip out I was very popular with them as I ordered his food and all meds from them.What a life this is now

Reply with quote  #28 
Judi Chance was also on a special diet at the end he ate the ID prescription canned food, and I filled in some kibble the best I could find. The doc was worried about a upset tummy. I do wish i would have just let him eat whatever. But i was trying to keep him with us as long as we could. Just seeing the toys and everything was just so surreal. I really had a hard time going back to work,but it has helped a little. Maybe try part time next week. So you don't over whelm yourself.
I want to do something special in his name a go fund me or write a children's book something to keep his memory alive.
Achilly

Reply with quote  #29 
Lily123. I feel the same way in The living room. He was always all over laying on the couch relaxing. His things are still where he left them 😢
Mslinda

Reply with quote  #30 
I can relate to that. I was a mess at work. I couldn't concentrate.  I had to go in the bathroom and grieve.  I'm still having trouble focusing at work. This is one of the hardest things I've done had to deal with.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.