Forum

Author   Comment  
Living_with_tragedy

Reply with quote  #1 
My Sweet Little Peanut,
I lost you my little one on Christmas Eve. A day that should have been full of celebration.

You are never forgotten. The reality of you not being here has been the hardest for me to deal with. I cherish every moment with your brothers.  Life is so short.

I want you to know that I gave you a voice.  It was time for you to be heard.   Your message was strong and straightforward.  The letter was brought to that vet's office by me, in person.  I remember him telling me, "It happens" when he called that horrible day. He didn't have the decency to call me when trouble arose.  He waited until you were already gone.  He had nothing else to say. He knew he was wrong and later I found out he was full of lies. That's okay, because  karma is a powerful thing.

I wish you were here instead.  It's difficult to look at your picture. I LOVE YOU. You will have a voice again on your birthday.

Remember me?  You should.        
Parker picture 12-24-19 letter.png 

I was in your care, but not for long before you went home, feasted, and celebrated Christmas Eve, Christmas, and then the New Year.  I’ll bet you celebrated as if everything was copacetic while I laid in your morgue in a plastic bag. 

I had two brief visits there and on the third, you managed to silence me forever. The total of the three visits was only a few hours.  I was the sunshine with infinite energy in my home, and I was so young. My brothers lost their best friend. My Mom blamed herself for bringing me there.  It’s not her fault.  It was you or your tech to last see me alive and did not save me, you know, allowed me to die. 

My family’s holidays were destroyed.  I’m sure you know why.  You can’t forget so easily. Their holidays are ruined this year, too, for the same reason.  My parents still grieve.  So do my brothers.  I’ll bet you’ll be celebrating your holidays this year, just like last, like nothing happened.  Enjoy yourself just as you did last year. 

I won’t see you up here where I am.  Most make it up here, but some wind up somewhere else, you know, "It happens."

Remember me.  I may visit you in your dreams. 

From Heaven,

Parker

RememberingCasper

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm in tears reading this letter <3
I had to put my cat to sleep, 2 weeks ago, she was an 11 years old rescued cat, she was desperate to find a home, love, when i moved in my apartment, she's been abandoned by a couple who moved out and left her behind and no-one in the building wanted her.So she chose me and I chose her, but we only had 4 and a half years of happiness together, until she got sick for the first time, 5 months ago...What she had was not curable, and she hanged on more than she could, for me i'm sure...
This was the most sad and traumatizing day of my life, and i've been through a lot in my life believe me :-( 
I saw 3 vets, and the last one who took care of her on her last day, was the only one who seemed affected and to care.I tell myself i was lucky to be with her until the very end, but still, i can't accept she's gone, i miss her so much and her brother and sister miss her too.She was my sunshine, the reason for me to wake up and hold on to life when i didn't want to anymore.
I'm deeply sorry your precious Parker didn't have the chance to be between " good hands", and like you said, karma will take care of this, and it's not your fault, not at all.
I kiss my baby's ashes goodnight every night and cry my eyes out, nothing's the same, there's so much emptiness.
I'm sending love and strength to you, I know how much it hurts and so many people don't get it as well...
I'm here if anyone wants/needs to talk, share, vent, my English is not perfect ( i'm from France), but my heart is broken for all of us who lost our beloved family member, friend, unconditional love...Maybe time will make good memories overcome pain, but for now, it's hell.
Please take care of yourself, Parker, my Casper and all those little angels are for sure in a better place, waiting for us and watching over us.
Hug xoxo
Living_with_tragedy

Reply with quote  #3 
Presentation1 jpg framed.jpg
Gmr

Reply with quote  #4 
What a beautiful picture and caption
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.