always_tuffy
Dear Tuffy,
Everyday I think I should be stronger.  Everyday I think I should be better. But everday comes, everyday goes, everyday I awake and miss you more than the day before.  I pray you are happy.  I pray you do not grieve for me as I grieve for you.  You will always be my best friend, my heart. I will always be your Momma Puppy. I love you more than you can know.  Be happy my friend. I love you always and all ways
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Oh Regina!  Those are the same thoughts I have for my Tootie (except that I'm her Momma Kitty). :)

I know how hard it has been for you, and I'm so sorry.  I think Tuffy is happy, because he had you for his momma.  What more could he have asked for? 

Love & Hugs,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
thanks sherry
i so wish he & I could have had a little more time.  five years was so not enough.  but i don't think a million years would have been enough.  i know it's the same for you and tootie.  their absence is such a HUGE hole in our lives. 
hugs to you
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Sorry I had to go a while ago.  Please call me when you can.

Thinking of you Regina.

Love,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
otto12
All you said is how I feel, so true. I could have written it cause thats how I feel. Everyday I should be stronger it should get easier but some days it just feels like its getting worse. I rewind the day Jalle passed in my head a thousand times everyday. How could it happen, why did it happen? What is the meaning with him passing so young and in such a tragic way?

Like you wrote tuffy I hope he doesnt grieve for me as I grieve for him I hope he is at peace. It will get better tuffy, we just have to be strong and take one day at a time. Like you told me earlier in a post the pain is equal with the love. That is so true.
Quote 0 0