Babygirlkya
Was shocked to hear the news about my baby girls condition and surgery would have been too risky and how she had low chance of surving it. The vet office wouldnt let me in the facilty to be with her. Called frantically around looking for someone that could let her pass peacefully but with people that loved her the most. I took her home from the vet and waited for the hospice vet to come. We said our good byes to her in my living room. I hurts so much but so thankful to have found a hospice vet. Everyday she is risking her safety from covid 19 to allow families the opportunity to spend their pets last moments surrounded with people that love them. Not alone at a vet office with strangers, scared, wondering why their humans have left them. I hate this pandemic! I feel soo lonely/sad/angry/hurt/ depressed.Im stuck in the house with all the reminders and I just break down like constantly. I cant bear to put away her things yet. I had her for 11 years. 11 years of unconditional love and support. I miss you so much Mama bear. 😭
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet baby girl. The vets that come to your home are wonderful. I'm glad they are still providing that service.

I can only imagine the pain of being stuck at home alone after the loss of your Mama bear during this pandemic. Animals can reach a part of our hearts that others do not. They do not care what we look like or how much money we have. They love and support us through all our ups and downs. When they leave it is heartbreaking.

There are many people here who understand your pain. I hope you will share more about you sweet Mama bear.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I am so sorry, how heartbreaking.  That was good someone came out to the house. Such better with everyone there in your own home.  I understand how difficult and sad this is. Try to remember the happy times and the wonderful life you gave her.      My girl passed six months ago and I haven’t been the same since.  Hardest is going through this pandemic without my best friend who was so comforting.  
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0