tinahailey

I am so sad, I am so mad, I am so lonely I just want my D.O.G.BLUE back, I want to feel his wet nose I want to smell him I need to touch him I need to hold him..... I hurt so bad.... My husbend has been great... For christmas he spoil me with things, except for all I wanted was him. It has been three weeks since I last held him..... I don't understand why we have to die whats the point of living if there is so much dane pain. My heart hurts so bad, that if i do start to smile or I forget Then i remmber and it hurt even more..... It's New years Eve and I surely don't care about party for the new year....I have read thru here and I know I am not alone in these feelings. I totaly know how hard it is to get thru this. I am very thankful for having this site to go and see him. On wed my husbend brought his ashes home, and they place who took care of him made a clay foot/paw print that was nice I have a piece of his fur and I order a display box to put them in..... I am in hopes that some day I can breath with out the sadness of missing him......

D.O.G.BLUE
Quote 0 0
getg19
My  poor  little Corgi  is  going  to  leave  us  soon,Cancer I  will  always  Love  and  miss  him.Disney is  just  over  11  yrs  old the  pain  and  sorrow  is  tearing  me  apart  but  we  will  meet   again  and  so  will  you  to  meet  the  little  love  and  joy  of  your  heart.
Quote 0 0
Susan
Monday Dec. 28, we said goodbye to our Beloved Abby ... 16yr shepherd mix.  Sadly, yesterday our Beloved Isabella had a medical emergency and died at her veterinary  office. They passed within 3 days of one another.  I was comforted by Isabella when Abby passed ... and now ... what are the chances of loosing both ??? I can not convey the grief ... it is too profound.
Quote 0 0
tinahailey

Oh words can't discrible how I feel for you...... I completely understand your grief....I wish I could say something to make you feel better..... As I try and think of something I find myself emply inside..... I hope that with time like everyone has said it will get easy for us. But they were with for a long time and I turn the corner and he is not there.....

D.O.G.BLUE
Quote 0 0
TsMomma
tinahailey...

I TOTALLY understand your post above. I just lost my beloved furbaby, T, 3 weeks ago today, also. I feel EXACTLY the same way as you do. All I want is to hold my baby in my arms again. I cry every day, and I'm still looking for him. My heart, thoughts & prayers go out to you & your family. Many HUGS to you!!

Quote 0 0
MollyAlways
I lost my Molly on December 30th and I have reduced to taking deep snuffs of  ball of hair of hers that smells like her still. I'm just lost without her, I know how deep your feeling of loss is.
Quote 0 0