kikis_mom_1118
I want to stop crying but I can't. I dont know if this forum will even help. I had to euthanize my baby girl on Monday. I miss her presence. I would talk and she knew what I was saying. We would just simply look into each others eyes and there was nothing but love.

14 years together and being a Jack Russell she was smart, loyal, stubborn, loving, funny, and had so much personality. She always slept near me every night for 14 years and would wake me up licking herself. I would fuss she would stop and look at me and then continue to lick herself as if I said nothing. I would laugh shake my head and go back to sleep.

I honestly don't know what to do. Just sitting in this house or even going outside feels strange without her. I hate sickness and death. Absolutely hate them both. I know we will be together again because we had too much love for one another.

Quote 0 0
conbon11
I am new to this forum, but so glad that I have a place to come that is so welcoming with understanding people going through same unfortunate grieving.
kikis_mom_1118. ..so sad for your loss. At this time, I can’t tell you that it will get better anytime soon, so sorry:( it’s been six weeks since we lost our little schnauzer from cardiac arrest after an operation. Did not expect any real problem, but did not know how sick she was. Had a tumor on spleen and was very anemic. Bleeding into stomach. I still cry a lot and everything around me reminds me of 11 good yrs together. So, I can only suggest that you feel your grief and try to talk and share with people that you feel comfortable with talking about your loss of your little furbaby. I do know it will take time because I had lost two furbabies over the past 25 years, and Abby was my little girl furbaby💕
Quote 0 0
SharonsPie
I am so sorry for what you are going through. It sounds like you were very close, like I was with my girl. It's heartbreaking. My dog was my best friend and soulmate for 13 years. I hope you can find sympathetic people to talk to. Try to get out of the house and see a friend, or watch a movie. Try to take a break. I'm still crying but not as often. Crying is a good way of letting out the feelings.
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Kiki's mom 1118 ..you sound just like me. My baby Peanut was the same way. We communicated so well and she slept with me also. She was also 14 yrs old when I had to put her down 2 wks ago. I miss our walks outside too and the cuddling on the couch. I sit and just stare sometimes thinking of her sitting on floor staring at me. Everywhere you look is a memory. She really was my soulmate. All this grief has made me physically sick. Hard to shower, dress or go anywhere. Plus noone understands the pain so I come here. So sorry for your loss. Your baby was a real cutie. Hugs
Quote 0 0
mommiesangel
Good Evening.  I am new to this forum.  My kitty Peanut had cancer and she was almost 19 years old.  I made the decision to put her to sleep on September 7 of this year and my heart is still broken.  I always promised my baby that I would never let her suffer.  At the end, she crawled and sat in my lap - she never did that before.  My baby was always so independent.  We did always watch Netflix together.  She would snuggle up (on her terms - just like a cat) and would fall asleep next to me.  When she crawled into my lap before she was euthanized, I knew in my heart she was telling me it was ok, even though I was crushed and sobbing.  I stayed with her until she left - whispering in her little ear how much I  I love her.  It has been 10 weeks and I still cry everyday.  I feel so alone without her.  Thank you for letting me post on the forum.  
Sarah Discordia
Quote 0 0
mommiesangel
Kiki's mom 1118 - I am so sorry for your loss.  My house is so empty without my Peanut.  Everytime I see her carrier in the garage, or her little toys on the floor.  I miss her at night.  Our fur babies bring so much to our lives...a bad day immediately became better when she greeted me at the door (when she heard my car come in the garage).  God Bless.
Sarah Discordia
Quote 0 0
FrannysDad

Kiki's mom 1118, so sorry for you loss, I just lost my cat Franny last night and I can't believe how hard this is. just so painful.

she was such a joy in my life, just trying to keep that in my mind, but it is not easy.
I am also not sure if this forum is a help or not but it is something to keep my mind busy.
Hugs to you

Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
thank you to everyone. we are all dealing with this heartache and pain. I go to work on tomorrow so my mind should be occupied until I come home and no kiki girl. I'm not sleeping well either. No more complaints kiki was loved so very much and she loved us back. We went through 3 hurricanes with 2 of them being evacuations. Harvey flood waters wouldn't separate us. We made it through together. Now I have to go on without her. Lord help my grieving heart.
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
I am so sorry for your loss.....u hear that alot...we all here really understand what u are going thru....i lost my little punk Vaggio while i was on vacation just 2 months ago. He was almost 17 but i didn't really think anything was wrong. It was real fast my friend said. I was told when i got home....but man without this place i may have lost it big time. I come in and write him letters....the one to say goodbye was hard for me but i needed to do it...i got his ashes and paw print and it was my closure in a way. I write to him often....it helps me...but i wish i could say its easier. I am sure it will be but days go by i am ok then boom....i miss him soooooo much. Like your little girl he was always by me in bed....wakes me up licking....no more min pin dance every morning for breakfast....but i am sure one day it wont hurt so bad.
We all feel your pain. I am sure she was dearly loved. Keep coming back....write to her....she was super adorable.....take care
Here is my little punk Vaggio....
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
Butterfly22 wrote:
I am so sorry for your loss.....u hear that alot...we all here really understand what u are going thru....i lost my little punk Vaggio while i was on vacation just 2 months ago. He was almost 17 but i didn't really think anything was wrong. It was real fast my friend said. I was told when i got home....but man without this place i may have lost it big time. I come in and write him letters....the one to say goodbye was hard for me but i needed to do it...i got his ashes and paw print and it was my closure in a way. I write to him often....it helps me...but i wish i could say its easier. I am sure it will be but days go by i am ok then boom....i miss him soooooo much. Like your little girl he was always by me in bed....wakes me up licking....no more min pin dance every morning for breakfast....but i am sure one day it wont hurt so bad.
We all feel your pain. I am sure she was dearly loved. Keep coming back....write to her....she was super adorable.....take care
Here is my little punk Vaggio....
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
Vaggio was a beautiful lil pup at 17..
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
Thank u
Quote 0 0
Peanutsmom8
Today is the worst day of my life. My best friend Peanut just passed away. He has been by my side for the last 7 years. He was a huge puppy with a huge heart. The vet only gave him 2 months to live due to kidney disease, but that was over 2 years ago. He was a fighter, but God finally won. I feel like life won't go on. I don't know how to deal with the pain I'm feeling. I know he is not in any pain any more but how do I cope now he is gone?
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
Peanutsmom8 I can only speak from my spiritual point of view. Peanut and my Kiki where loved beyond measure. He knew you loved him but his body just like my kiki gave out. They have a new body and new home. I know I will see my baby girl again. We are in more pain than they are now but we have to heal. Our babies don't want us to be sad. Kiki was never sad. I bet peanut was full of joy too. Cry and lament but pray for peace and understanding.

I wish some of these evil, vile, and corrupt people could of taken Kiki's place but I'm not God.
Quote 0 0
chilover
Kiki's mum 1 1 1 8

so sorry to hear about your lovely kiki.

my goodness what an adorable little dog, so cute! My parents had a Jack Russell from a pup, they are such characters - bounds of energy, sweet, funny little things, always full of life! It is so sad beyond comprehension how painful it is when we loose our beautiful pets. I just keep telling myself that it is going to take time...

I had a chihuahua called Daisy who also used to wake me up sometimes licking herself. If only they lived longer...You must have some wonderful memories of Kiki, from this picture she looks like she is all set ready to play.

Sending my condolences.

Daisy's mum

angelina
Quote 0 0