Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
TJay

Reply with quote  #16 
Sampson, thank you so much for your kind words. I know I will get better with time, that’s what I believe anyway... but I like coming on here it gives me some comfort for a while. I’m sorry you as well had to go through this, it’s like no one knows how it feels until they go through it. Anyway, I just thank god for people like you!

Thank you!
TJay

Reply with quote  #17 
Jubee I’ll check it out now! Thanks for the suggestion
Jubee7303

Reply with quote  #18 
Saw your photo of the paw print in the handprint on another post. So sweet. I come to this blog several times a day. Sometimes i wonder if i should stay away and just get distracted by life but right now missing Jubee is my life and its comforting to share the pain with others who feel the same way. I hope on your rollercoaster ride today you can have some moments of acceptance and relief.
TJay

Reply with quote  #19 
TGIF Jubee,
Someone else sent that to me on one of my previous posts and i thought it was the most beautiful thing ever. I lurk on the forum all the time as well. When I have my better days and my attitude changes from being sad to greateful for gods comfort, mercy, and grace, I feel that I can help people on this forum by replying and sending positive messages. All I know is it helps me so much to come here and just write. I miss Nina so much and I can literally say that a million times a day and everyone here doesn’t get tired of me saying it.. yesterday was good I have started going back to the gym and it felt amazing! I hope you are doing better!
Jubee7303

Reply with quote  #20 
I went to the gym also yesterday for the first time!! It did feel good. Today im going to clean the house cuz ive been neglecting that also. I made a plan to go hiking on Saturday. We have to believe that they are safe, warm, happy, and free. We have to give that to them. We have to let their Spirit go. Miss them and love them forever but let them go. Its the last gift we can give them, their unencumbered freedom from having to take care of us. We must be ok for them. When i think of it in this way, it makes me happy to know i can still give something to her and still take care of her in this way. Alls i ever wanted to do was love and care for her and if she’s happy then of course i am happy for her. Run free, Jubilee, and be happy!! I love you so so much my heart and soul forever. This forum has been beyond words invaluable. I wouldn’t have made it without all of your support. May we continue to all love this way no matter what.
TJay

Reply with quote  #21 
Nina,
I couldn’t make it home today... grandma is at the house and I don’t want her to see the wreck/mess that I am right now! I cry and cry and it’s almost Christmas and I can’t help but think of you not being here to be with me when we gather around and open presents. I remember you would just love to sleep on my lap during the entire time. I still can’t listen to Christmas music, it is my FAVORITE time of year and I love Christmas music but I can’t it makes me replay those memories over and over again of you and me in the kitchen or by the fireplace watching tv with hot cocoa. I hate myself because I don’t want to be happy without you, it’s like anything that makes me happy also makes me feel guilty at the same time. You were EVERYTHING to me, nothing mattered except YOU! The boys are leaving out of town this weekend and idk what I’m going to do with myself. They have been my rock along with god ever since the day you went to the rainbow 🌈 bridge. Nina I miss you so much, you were my ALL, my heart ❤️ hurts. Even though I’ve cried the last few days, The bad days are becoming less and less. Soon I will be able to look at some of the pictures I took of you on your last day but I just can’t right now. I can’t wait to see you again, I dream of the day I get you kiss your little face again - what it would be like? Our eyes lighting up at first sight... I will always love you & I will never forget you! Always Always in my heart forever and ever Masiquita! Te Amo!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.