grandpiano
Last night I got really angry and then sat and cried.  It was a really dumb thing.....the restaurant didn't have an item I wanted.  Out of the blue
this hit me and enraged me.  I'm sort of embarrassed by it, but I now
realize that this is just part of the process of dealing with my emotions since my precious pug Tipi died.  I'm not looking forward to Monday. It will be 4 weeks on Monday. I hate mondays.  I don't cry everyday, but I still cry. Still don't sleep well. My insides are still messed up even tho I can eat. I still want to think this is just a nightmare and I will wake up and Tipi will be sleeping by my side.  My thoughts and prayers to all of you going through the same. I'm glad I have this outlet. It helps because most everybody else has forgotten and/or don't say anything anymore about her. 

Chris
Quote 0 0
cakes488
I know everybody else has forgotten....but we have not.  I thought by now I'd be able to celebrate her life with a smile and enjoy relieving the memories but that has not happened.  I don't live I just exist.  Now with Spring and Summer coming it's just getting me depressed.  I wish it would rain every day because I no longer enjoy the sunshine. 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Everyone else around you may have forgotten BUT NOT HERE.  We are all in the same leaky boat here.  It has been over 3 months now and I am still crying.  These "once in a lifetime" pets simply tear us apart.  Not certain it will ever get any better.  I understand you getting angry over something that really doesn't matter because I do the very same thing.  I am alone and sometimes I just SCREAM to the Universe that "I want my baby back".  So you see you are not alone here.

Sending you lots of hugs.  I know Molly met your Tipi and they are playing together just waiting for us.
Birthday photo.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Its so awkward when our friends and families no longer want to talk about our beloved animals. We lost our beautiful old boy 12 weeks ago tomorrow, I want to talk about him all the time, but you can tell that so many people want to steer clear of the subject.   I also get the emotions all the place thing too, sometimes I even yell at my husband over the most stupid of things - and he has been my absolute rock since Jim had to be pts. Jim was our special little dog, we`ve no kids and to me and my husband he was our baby. 
  I know its just a part of the ongoing grieving process,  and this site is so helpful. Keep coming here , you are certainly not forgotten. 
                Jackie.

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Chicolito
I understand how you feel,.  It was 4 weeks ago on Thursday.  On Wednesday my husband's friend came into town so we had an impromptu dinner party.  I had not had any alcohol since Chico passed away.  After 2-3 glasses of wine, I went CRAZY!!!!!  I locked myself in our bedroom crying uncontrollably and hysterically.  Obviously I'm not ok or well with this:(  I won't be drinking for awhile because just when I thought it was better, it's worse.  Plus I get the feeling that everyone, including my husband want this to be over.  So, pretty much I just talk about Chico here.  Thanks everyone!!
Hugs and prayers to you all!!
Michele
Chicolitolv
Quote 0 0
Evie123
Never ever forgotten! X
Quote 0 0
BrianG
You will never forget, and you need to hold onto them feelings. It hurts, no if, and's, or but's about it. Its 3 months today for me and I hurt, really hurt. I hope you find Peace, I know it's hard, when it's on your door step. But think of all the good times and fun you had. It will still hurt, But think of all the joy you 2 had together.

Hang in there my Friend.
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
We will never forget them. I too feel that some don't feel like continuing to talk about our beloved babies. Everyone here is wonderful. We can say anything and everyone is so supportive. You are not alone. Sending hugs your way.
Quote 0 0
BrianG
Sadiesmom061308 wrote:
We will never forget them. I too feel that some don't feel like continuing to talk about our beloved babies. Everyone here is wonderful. We can say anything and everyone is so supportive. You are not alone. Sending hugs your way.

Amen !!
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
chris, unfortunately anger and rage is part of the grieving process and anything can set any of us off.  my service dog roxie passed dec 26th and i still cry at the drop of a dime and i can not control where or when it hits me.  I've been in Walmart in the pet treat aisle and thought "omg roxie will love this" and then break down because no she won't, she's not here anymore with me.  heck, just seeing one dirty pawprint she left on the leather back seat in my car sent me into meltdown mode while looking at it and calling her name.  sometimes i think family and friends are too wrapped up in life that they fail to see someone close to them is hurting so badly.  i really don't have the answer why those close to us get to a point where they either don't want to remember or are just trying to deny it happened, but don't expect me to follow that because i want to remember my dear roxie forever until we are reunited again.  one of the reasons i'm semi-functioning these days on my own is because of the wonderful people here in this forum and if i can help even one person each day get through a miserable hurtful day then i am blessed.  many many hugs to you
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0