GEMINIXX69
It was six weeks ago today. We came home after the orthodontist appt. and found Minnie collapsed and unconscious, but breathing.  We rushed her to the vet, where she passed away hours later.  So today, here we are. My daughter is at her ortho appt. right now, while I am sitting in the car. Because of covid, they won't let anyone in besides the patient. So I'm sitting here, crying, reliving that horrible day 6 weeks ago. I just wish we could go home and Minnie would be there excited to see us like always.  I haven't made it to the acceptance phase of her being gone. I feel like I was heading in the right direction, but today is a major setback with all the emotions, regrets, and guilt.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope time will be kind to us and allow us to feel joy and peace again.
Linda L.
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
So very sorry about your Minnie.  That is such a tragic situation to come home to. 💔 We all know and feel your pain and the missing. I'm at 5 months 1 week 2 days and not accepting this either.  I want my life back with my boy.  I'm without my boy in a new house with little memories of him here except bad ones and feeling very angry at the moment.  I guess the saying is true one day at a time.  Sending comfort your way. 💖
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
GEMINIXX69
Thank you, Jennifer. I appreciate your thoughtful comments. You are right. One day at a time. Thats all we can do.  I am sorry for what you are going through also.  I know its miserable not having your baby boy with you. It would be so nice to just go back in time and do it all again. Prayers for you...
Linda L.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Linda,

6 weeks already. Where does the time go? But the good thing is you have made it this far. You've put all those weeks behind you now. You've traveled through time and are moving forward towards healing, which will come.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 1 0