Jessica99 Show full post »
mistybmanes
So sad and heartbroken over the loss of your sweet Elliott.  Don't let yourself feel guilty.  You did everything you could to help and comfort him.  Praying for comfort for you and your brother through this difficult time.  Everyone here is supportive and comforting while you grieve for you beloved pet.
Quote 0 0
Jessica99
All of you are the sweetest. I love you all :)
Quote 0 0
stillmaudesmom80
Love to you to.
Quote 0 0
TamiD
I know that feeling all to well. I lost my 10 year old Australian Shepherd 2 days ago. He was so spry and such a joy. His last very check she said he was healthy. My husband took him out for his morning walk like he has done everyday. Everything was going well he played with the other dogs and was enjoying his walk. As they were rounding the final corner to head back to the car my sweet Eriko let out a little help, kicked his leg over and fell to his side. He died instantly. The vet said it looked like a cardiac arrest. I cant stop crying, cant eat, it's hard to do anything. The pain is so intense that some times
I feel like I dont want to go on. He was my everything for 10 years. I keep asking myself what did I do wrong. If I didnt feed him the treats I did would he still be here?
I hope you find the peace you need to heal. I am so very sorry for your loss
Tami
Quote 0 0
Jessica99
Thank you, Tami. I wanted Elliott to have a chance at life, 3 years isn't enough. That cat deserved so much more, he deserved to see so much more, to do more. But my mind still goes back and forth telling myself "he deserved a chance" and "you should've put him down, it was the better solution". Elliott and the rest of this forums babies are and will always be pure, so let's try our best to keep moving forward, include them in everything we do, forgive ourselves, make ourselves better in mind and body, and help others because our pets would want to see us do well, they would try their best to cheer us up. So let's keep each other close and continue picking each other up when we fall down, because our beloved/s would have done the same.

Thank you all for your love and support and continue this because we will see them one day and when that time comes it will be for the rest of eternity.
Stay strong :)
Quote 0 0