Lisac
My little Sy has been gone 4 months now. It's been really hard without her. I've heard alot of people dream about their pets and I really prayed I would. Last night I had a really sweet dream about her. Waking up and she wasn't there was hard but I'm so thankful for the dream
Quote 0 0
camunki
yes, dreams are great, they are "visits" from our beloved pets. I've had quite a few since my pet passed on Dec 3rd...sometimes I get upset if it takes more than a month to have a dream, but it is out of my control and I do receive "visits" from time to time.

Glad your Lil' Sy came to visit, and I am sure you were glad to have that dream!!

Cam

Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
My Winston passed on 3/2/16.  I still haven't had a dream about him.  I want to so much.  I do have dreams where a Bulldog appears briefly, but not for the entire dream.  Winston, please please visit mommy in a dream.  I'd like My Max to aoppear to me too.  I love both of you so much. Mommy needs to know you're are happy.   XOXOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
Lisac
I really needed the dream. She was my best friend right now I'm stressed to the max I'm in nursing school going into finals. I guess that was God's way of comforting me.
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I'm so happy that you had a dream of your Sy. It really was a visit from her. I had a dream visit from my Gunner. It was so vivid and real. It was like he had never left. It was so comforting that I didn't want it to end. I woke up very happy but sad because I miss him so much. Good luck with school and I hope your Sy continues to visit you.
Quote 0 0
Lisac
It was sad waking up and she wasn't here it helped me to see her again.
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I know exactly how you feel. They say that when we dream about them that they really are visiting us. I had just been talking about how I missed how soft my Gunners fur was. In my dream I got to love on him and I kept rubbing my face on the side of his face and neck just feeling his soft he was. I am so grateful to him for that. Sending prayers your way.
Quote 0 0