fonziesmom
Last night I had a dream about Fonzie. I keep looking for signs from him, but I don't know if I'd even recognize one. However, this dream....I never remember dreams and this I do remember.
My Fonzie was lying waiting for me in a room I have never been in. I saw him and ran to him. He was young - a puppy almost. No gray hair and still had that glow.
We snuggled. And in my dream I told him I knew he had to go but that I loved and missed him. I knew in my dream that it was a gift from him.
Then I woke up.
I didn't think anything of it (I usually think dreams are just manifestations of our subconscious) until later in the day when I could recall the dream perfectly.
I am hopeful and grateful. I hope that this means he is in puppy like health wherever he is.
I still talk to him everyday. At night I make sure to tell him to come inside the house.
Last night before I went to bed, I did actually say to him that I wanted a dream about him.
So bittersweet.
I will love and miss you forever, My Fonzie Bear...
Quote 0 0
TimTam
I am so happy for you.I lost Tammy 13weeks and 4days ago.Have been longing for a dream and I ask her every night to come to me in my dreams but so far she hasn't.
Being without you takes a lot of getting used to.
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
That's wonderful! What a beautiful sign. I am waiting for my sign still, but I believe that those signs come at just the right time. Take this and cherish it because sometimes the signs are few and far in between. Usually when you need them the least, they come to you less frequently and vice-versa. Keep talking to Fonzie and tell him you are thankful for any sign/visits he gives you. Take comfort knowing he is always with you.
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Your Fonzie was definitely trying to send you a message that he is happy and okay.  Our animals take care of us even when they aren't with us.  They can come to us in our dreams and when we least expect it in our lives. I have found this to be so true.  Cherish that gift from your Fonzie.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
fonziesmom
Thank you for the replies and the agreement that the dream was probably from Fonz.
My happiness to see him that night is only overshadowed by the incredible grief I will carry the rest of my life.
I will love and miss you forever, My Fonzie Bear...
Quote 0 0