Kalis_Mom
I don’t know what’s going on with me this morning but for some reason I’m having a rough time. It’s been a little over a month since Kali passed. I had a kind of like dream right before I woke up and it felt real. I was dreaming that I got up to shut the blinds because the light was coming in and then when I turned to walk back to my bed there she was. Sitting like she did, kind of slouchy, on the floor next to her big round bed. She had this look like she made where she kind of had her head tilted down and her eyes up- almost guilty for something but really just super innocent. I walked over it her, knelt down and just hunched over and hugged her and cuddled her. I can’t explain it but then I woke up and just started crying and was really hot all over. I haven’t been able to stop crying since. I miss her so much every day. Just had to share Incase anyone else has experienced something like this.
Quote 0 0
Mysweetsimba
I am wishing for a dream to see Simba happy. I think it will help me. But you can't make it happen. Your doggie is very cute I had a quick look 😁 it makes me sad that we are all sad. And it feels like it shouldn't be this hard, enjoying their love is so much more important then being stuck in this sadness. I don't know what I would have done without this forum. You have all been so wonderful during this trying time.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Not long after saying goodbye to Jagger I dreamed I was holding him and petting him. In the dream I knew he was gone and I asked M if he could see him. He said no. But he felt very real to me and I continued to pet him.
Quote 0 0
Bibbi
7 days since my Ludwig passed away, and i woke up with the weirdest dream too.
Hehad gotten on top of a container that was being lifted away by a big crane, he was laying there looking fine - but i panicked ofcourse and ran to the container already in the air and threw myself at it, hanging on to some chains. We were being lifted away, high up in the air; Ludwig was on top of the container but i couldnt see him, and i was hanging on the side holding on to the chains around the container.
The container stopped in the air, and i was screaming for help, and i was so worried i couldnt see Ludwig, or in any way help him, i was crying and begging for someone to help us.
Then a lift came and i walked into it, and Ludwig had already been saved and was laying there on the floor totally fine...wagging his tail. I ran to him and said "Oh you have already been saved - and you are fine my love". I hugged him, and kissed him, and held him. His fur felt so real. He was younger and he was fit and fine.
Then i woke up, and i miss him so much, and im still crying as i write this - i just want him back..

I think my brain is processing all my emotions during my sleep, and trying to heal me. I take it as a sign from him, trying to make me understand what has happened - and also to let me know he is fine now, and not in any pain anymore...

I miss you so much Ludwig!
<3
Quote 0 0
clowdy
It's been 3 weeks now. I dreamed about him thrice. My third dream felt so real he was just at home I held him picked him up and put him in the bed and I touched him. The hardest part is when I woke up I cried because I realized it was just a dream and he is forever gone and I can no longer touch him anymore.

My family members had a dream about him too. My cat's color is bi color black white. In my mother's dream he was reincarnated into a black and white butterfly. In my mother's dream he was biting her hair in a butterfly formed. My cat Magic always go on top of the pillow and loved to bite my mother's hair to wake her up when he was still with us. I appeared in my mother dream as well and she said to me in her dream that, looked at Magic he was biting my hair.

My brother's dream Magic was siting in a sofa and looking at him with a nice fur and fat body. All our dreams he appeared to be healthy and with no signs of illness
Quote 0 0
BeautifulDK
Kalis_Mom wrote:
I don’t know what’s going on with me this morning but for some reason I’m having a rough time. It’s been a little over a month since Kali passed. I had a kind of like dream right before I woke up and it felt real. I was dreaming that I got up to shut the blinds because the light was coming in and then when I turned to walk back to my bed there she was. Sitting like she did, kind of slouchy, on the floor next to her big round bed. She had this look like she made where she kind of had her head tilted down and her eyes up- almost guilty for something but really just super innocent. I walked over it her, knelt down and just hunched over and hugged her and cuddled her. I can’t explain it but then I woke up and just started crying and was really hot all over. I haven’t been able to stop crying since. I miss her so much every day. Just had to share Incase anyone else has experienced something like this.

I dreamt that Rosco was walking alone on sand. I was soooo upset when I woke up, afraid that he is alone somewhere. Then I remembered that the sand looked like a scene from a program called “Thanannaya”, which was about the transition between our world and another dimension. Some sort of personal trial before transcending. I don’t know what to make of it. Having so many questions.
Quote 0 0