Blazin65
Like the title says. This will be the second weekend.  I feel like getting in the car Saturday and hitting the road.    

The vet has also called and said they have Kacey's remains.  I want her remains back, but the Euthanasia experience was not good, so I'm nervous about going up there.  I'm afraid if I go up there in a bad mood, I will open up on those people.   But my dog did go peacefully, and since she did crossover peacefully, I guess I should be happy for that. I've heard of some bad experiences.   

I just want her with me this weekend no matter what I do.  If I go out of town, I'll take her with me.  

Kacey 3aa.jpg
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Awww Kacy is a gorgeous dog in that photo. 

Get her "cremains"  It'll make you feel better knowing she's with you.

Sorry for your loss.  We're all suffering unbearable sometimes inconsolable loss here.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
So sorry for your loss, Kacey looks beautiful in your photo. I was also nervous going to pick my dogs ashes up the week after we had to have him put to sleep, but it really felt like he`d come back home where he belonged. 
                                           Take Care, Jackie

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
et61
I am so sorry for your loss. The weekends are the hardest for me without my beloved Sweetie. During the week I'm not home, busy at work, so it doesn't bother me AS much. But come the weekend, I miss him more. My husband got picked up his ashes but I have yet to acknowledge them. I guess I'm in denial that he is really gone. Hugs to you. We'll all get through this. It's so hard to lose a beloved family member.
Quote 0 0
Blazin65
I did go pick her up.  

It did go well, as the person that I dealt with was much more friendly and compassionate than the situation I dealt with last week.  The urn and everything I received from the company who did the cremation seems very loving and professional.  

And I'm glad I got her back.  I guess I should be embarrassed because I started talking to her right away.  Since it's hitting 85 here today, she told me she's glad she doesn't have to deal with another hot summer.  I think she was laughing at me.  :)
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
jimmy17 You are so right.  Winston is back in HIS home with me where he BELONGS.  I talk to him everyday.  I say goodnight to him every night.   I LOVE you BABY, and I LOVE you My Max  XOXO mommy
Susan
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Blazin65,

I'm happy as well that she is back home with you. I remember picking Bailey's ashes. It was cold and raining and I remember thinking that I was glad he was warm and dry - I know it sounds strange - but it's all we have left. I love what you said about the hot summer! So good to have some humor even for short amounts of time.

My heart goes out to all of you! ❤️
MJ :)
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I too am glad your baby is back home with you. I had to put Sadie down on a Thursday and I picked her Ashes up that following Monday. It was so difficult. I was glad I had her and the paw print. I cried all the way home. Now I have alittle memorial to her and it is comforting. My Sadie hated the heat as well. The air conditioner was always on for her!
Wishing you peace and healing
Tammy
Quote 0 0