Nechemiahsmom
My life was so focused on Nico's illnesses. To loose him when I finally received medications and a diagnosis was devastating. Almost two months later, I still miss him, can't sleep more than a few hours at a time and have lost a source of income. I don't have the energy to look for other employment and have not followed up with offers for jobs. Watching anyone on tv discuss losing a person or animal makes my teary all over again. Nothing really helps. I look at his picture or don't look at his paw print memorial - nothing matters. I still miss him. Someone even gave me their dog! She is small like Nico, so not having a coat for cold Chicago winters, I put one if his on her. For a couple of days I was able to look at her in Nico's coat. I finally was able to go into a pet store to buy her a coat. It was hard going to a store without Nico as I would take him in any store I could. I am not sure what to do. I don't want to do anything
Quote 0 0
Echo
I am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to lose a much loved fur baby. I lost mine just one month ago at the age of 3. He was a healthy full of life little boy and the inattention of a semi driver killed him! I miss my little boy every day.

There is not a lot we can do to ease our pain except to let time go by and to take the time to grieve.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
It really is hard to do every day things without them. It’s going to take time. Been a few months for me. I was crying every single day. It has stopped. But I have been busy with a family matter that has taken my mind off the loss. Yes it still hurts. I talk to her every day, her box of ashes. Lol. I say good morning and good night, I love you and miss you, I tear up every single time.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
I'm worried about your loss of income...if you still have insurance call a therapist and schedule an appointment. Whether it be online, Skype, telephone call ASAP. You maybe severely depressed and need medications to help you function until this crisis is resolved. I lost my job for other reasons had to sell my home and live with relatives. It took me 3 years to get a job and I had no money...except for some small savings...
Quote 0 0
Michelemh
So sorry. I had my dog for 18 years. She was the love of my life. She passed away in September. I still miss her so much. My heart felt heavy the past few days. It is devastating without them.

Michele
Quote 0 0