Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Baby1

The troll is officially gone! Hoorah!!!!!Yippeee! Now finally I can tell about this incredible news I have been so wanting to tell you. ..

Sweet kisses form heaven!! I mean I got one! ..A kiss that is from Kai!!Yesterday morning approximately 10 minutes before my alarm was set to go off for work I was awoken by an ever so soft but firm pressure against my lip. It was as clear as day, so vivid! I am thinking oh my gosh what just happened then something just lick kissed me on the lip! i looked around for a second but nothing was there and I knew it was Kai! This was really profound for Kai used to do this give me a wake kiss on the lips just before my alarm would go off for work! Also, she told me that she would be showing me signs through things that only she and I knew. Kai and are were the only ones in the world that knew she would wake me up with a kiss before the alarm! It is also very funny because the night before I had just been telling you that Kai doesn't give me tactile signs. well Kai must have been thinking..Hah! ..so I don't do tactile do I? I, will show you, ...how's this for tactile! So funny!

I can't believe I am writing this but i got a second sign from her at work! I was working at an off site premises and was telling the guy there about the kiss I had just got from Kai. Anyway, at one point when i spoke her name his jaw just literally dropped 10 feet to the ground! Immediately, he handed me over the pile of files he had been holding and exclaimed "Oh my God look at that!". I looked nervously at the file on top and the name written on the file was Kai!!!We were both just so stunned. he said " I am getting goose bumps all over me, how can you explain that, you can't!". He had read her name on the file at the exact moment I had spoke her name! So amazing! I was so over the moon with joy and was actually laughing with happiness!!!!!Never did i think I would laugh again, but if it was going to happen it was going to be her that made me laugh!

Sounds like you have been having your own very special signs too which is so awesome! Wow' sparks of light!! That is like really other worldly, how amazing is that!! I want to know more, please tell me more. Were the sparks like light orbs, or something different? Where you doing/thinking anything in particular before you saw the sparks or did they just manifest? indeed it sounds like SirPurrs has made a new play friend for when he visits! This is all so very exciting, please keep me updated with more signs you get! Tonight we celebrate in our joy KNOWING that our beloved fur babies are without doubt very much still with us! Speak soon xxoo
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #47 
This brought tears to my eyes oh Kai!!!!!!! Yay ..sortof ...kindof brings up more sadness but im so happy she kissed you good morning and I'm so happy you got a sign from the file that's amazing. yesterday. I had a little sign from Charlie to I was falling asleep because I'm exhausted like we all are and I swear I swear this is so crazy it happened to you the same day I swear he was in my arms I could feel him I even look down and gave him a kiss and he was there and then I woke up but it was so clear as day I'm so grateful for these little signs they really do keep me going through the day as hard as the day is I think I think they're here and they're helping us push through I'm so excited you wrote that I've been kind of quiet because I've just been really sad my oldest son Douglas cats son that is he is 14 and he's been losing weight and we did some blood work yesterday so prayers for Douglas I know Charlie's here protecting him I've been praying for your signs to in my signs and everybody to get signs from there beautiful soul mates
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #48 
As I just wrote that to you the time is 11:11 Charlie and Kai we love you so much we miss you both so much and big boy and all the other lovely angels
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magentacharliesmom
This brought tears to my eyes oh Kai!!!!!!! Yay ..sortof ...kindof brings up more sadness but im so happy she kissed you good morning and I'm so happy you got a sign from the file that's amazing. yesterday. I had a little sign from Charlie to I was falling asleep because I'm exhausted like we all are and I swear I swear this is so crazy it happened to you the same day I swear he was in my arms I could feel him I even look down and gave him a kiss and he was there and then I woke up but it was so clear as day I'm so grateful for these little signs they really do keep me going through the day as hard as the day is I think I think they're here and they're helping us push through I'm so excited you wrote that I've been kind of quiet because I've just been really sad my oldest son Douglas cats son that is he is 14 and he's been losing weight and we did some blood work yesterday so prayers for Douglas I know Charlie's here protecting him I've been praying for your signs to in my signs and everybody to get signs from there beautiful soul mates

My Gosh Charlie was in your arms on the same day!!! How incredible is that and I completely believe that is real! You felt him he was there!! i am so happy for you to receive such a significant sign from Charlie!! They are trying so very hard to show their presence to us. This morning Kai came to me in my sleep again and she showed me a much loved black jacket of mine that was lost about 10 years ago. Anyways, I am looking at the jacket for it was right in front of me as clear as day but, in the dream although the jacket was right there staring me right in the face I didn't KNOW that is was there and put on another jacket. I couldn't figure out what it meant until it hit me like a bolt of lighting! Kai was telling me, that she like the jacket is not LOST to me, she very much is in my presence staring me in the face only I don't know this. If that makes sense? I thought this very interesting because its not like I have recently been thinking of that jacket, I haven't thought about in 10 years! I am so extremely grateful for these signs too, and yes although we miss Charlie and kai with every breathe we take these signs are of enormous comfort. We never have to feel that we are really alone for our babies are always there with us loving us and watching us. So very sad to hear about your sons cat. What is the name of his cat so i can include him my prayers? Hopefully, the news wont be as bad you think, I pray so. Wow, 11.11..again!!! Thank you for your paryers too, that;s; so sweet! Speak soon xx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.