Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #1 
My soul love, my beloved Kai, I am hoping this message will somehow reach you across the planes of time and space. I talk to you everyday, but I don't know if you hear me  or not. It was only 12 days ago when you were sitting by my side watching me intentively with loving eyes. How I yearn for yesterdays. For now, your just gone and there is nothing left but a dark abyss. Oh my darling Kai, my one and only..you were my best friend, my daughter, my mommy, my one and only family. You were my everything! You were my reason for getting up in the morning, my reason for smiling, you were my very reason for living. There is nothing without you, every breathe is excruciating without you. Kai you are the most extraordinary soul anyone could ever meet and I am so extremely blessed to be loved so deeply by precious you. My life was worth living all because of YOU, darling you. Kai, baby if you get this message please give your mommy a sign that you are ok and not far away. I really don't know how to go on without you. I will wait and wait till the end of time for just the smallest of signs. Forever I will true to you for I love you more than life. Speak to me sweetheart...speak to me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20170602_213937 (2).jpg  kai and pav.jpg  kai ans sheep.jpg  kai sleepimg.jpg  kai playing with bull.jpg 
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #2 
We all know the feeling of horrendous shock and the feeling of being so overwhelmed that your heart could stop beating at any moment...well, what if, that feeling of shock come from something very different, something so incredibly wonderful that you can't believe what is unfolding before your very eyes. Today, I was blessed enough to experience such a shock. Last night I posted a message to my beloved Kai through this website and pleaded for a sign from her. I still cannot believe it as I write this but, today I received that sign and I am still trembling all over with joy.

This is what happened. ..The morning was nothing out of the ordinary the same us usual.  Didn't get out of bed until 11:30 am as there was no reason to get up without Kai. When I finally dragged myself out of bed I dragged myself out for a walk to the park with my housemates dog, Bully (who had been Kai's great love). Only, unbeknown to me at the time this was not just Bully anymore, kai's soul was very much present in him to the point that she was the dominating soul. How do I know this? Bully was behaving and doing things that ONLY Kai ever done. I wont bore you with all the details, (unless someone wants to know), but I can tell you this, the moment I recognized the signs that this dog was no longer Bully and called out  to him "Kaidy, Kaidy??" he immediately looked up at me, with soulful eyes piercing mine, gave me several big kisses on the lips and gently wagged his tail as if to say..argh,,she gets it... she gets its. These are all things that only Kai and I shared together, such behaviour is not seen in Bully. In fact, so sure was I that it was Kai I was actually able to predict what Bully would do next on knowing kai's behavior. I must share with you that as these events unfolded I was so overwhelmed with joyful shock i nearly passed out. Moreover, once I acknowledged that it was really Kai who had done "a walk in" into Bully's body I could literally feel something so extraordinary powerful that it was seemingly unreal happening between us that I burst into tears hysterically!

I am sharing this story with you all because I want you to not loose hope or give up that your precious baby will give a sign. I preyed and preyed to heaven everyday and asked to please allow my baby some time to give me a sign. I was seriously beginning to lose hope that I would ever get that sign, but I did and when I was not expecting at all. Maybe it was the message this I sent her last night or maybe it was Bully digging up her grave this morning yelling your mommy needs you, get here now! Whatever it was I know that now I have had one huge sign from her there is no reason I can't have others. The same reason you can and will have signs. Just please don't stop believing and keep preying and listen carefully for your furbaby. She or he is really not far away, it is true!!!If you think you feel them don't dismiss it as wishful thinking, it really is them!

Love and blessings to all xxxx

Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #3 
My beloved Kai girl how do I thank you! You heard my cries and you came running from the rainbow! You found a way to visit your mommy today and overwhelmed my heart with joyous love that transcends all boundaries!! To think that yesterday I had absolutely nothing left to live for, now today I live in the hope that future tomorrows will bring me another sign from sweet darling YOU. I will be right here sweetheart, just waiting and listening until your next return. My love for eternity, mommy xxxoooo
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #4 
I am so glad to hear about the signs you have gotten from Kai.  It sounds remarkable but very believable.  I hope that Kai will continue to reach out to you from the Rainbow Bridge and that others may also get signs from their furbabies.

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannklaus
I am so glad to hear about the signs you have gotten from Kai.  It sounds remarkable but very believable.  I hope that Kai will continue to reach out to you from the Rainbow Bridge and that others may also get signs from their furbabies.

A loving hello to you Patsy and everyone here! Last night, on the 12th year anniversary of the passing of my other soul love Elly, who came back to me through Kai I received a profound message of great love and hope from Elly/Kai. I literally did not sleep for even a second for I was bombarded with flashing images of Kai. But, what happened next was more extraordinary, the song :You Needed Me" by Anne Murray came into my head and played over and over again. This might not sound odd except for the fact that I have not heard this song in over 20 years. Please know that I do not listen to radio or watch t.v and have NOT been anywhere where I have heard it play. When I finally looked up the lyrics I broke down sobbing furiously unable to control my trembling and gasping for air as I heard Elly Kai whisper "this is for you Mommy". She then whispered I want you to share it with everyone mommy so that will KNOW too. So here as promised

I cried a tear, you wiped it dry
I was confused, you cleared my mind
I sold my soul, you bought it back for me
And held me up and gave me dignity
Somehow you needed me

You gave me strength to stand alone again
To face the world out on my own again
You put me high upon a pedestal
So high that I could almost see eternity
You needed me, you needed me

And I can't believe it's you
I can't believe it's true
I needed you and you were there
And I'll never leave, why should I leave?
I'd be a fool 'cause I finally found someone who really cares

You held my hand when it was cold
When I was lost you took me home
You gave me hope when I was at the end
And turned my lies back into truth again
You even called me friend
You gave me strength to stand alone again
To face the world out on my own again
You put me high upon a pedestal
So high that I could almost see eternity

Never forget messages and signs come in many shapes and forms. Love to all xx

pannklaus

Reply with quote  #6 
I haven't listened to that song in years until my Lenny died.  It came up in a playlist of other songs I was listening to on YouTube.  Now I play it at night before I go to sleep and it helps.  Maybe we are both getting signs from our babies at the Rainbow Bridge.  Patsy

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
I haven't listened to that song in years until my Lenny died.  It came up in a playlist of other songs I was listening to on YouTube.  Now I play it at night before I go to sleep and it helps.  Maybe we are both getting signs from our babies at the Rainbow Bridge.  Patsy

Wow, that is amazing! Thank you for sharing that with me. I don't think it is coincidence either. DEFINITELY signs to both of us.! I listen to it every night too now. The signs are all around us, we just have to be open to them. Earlier I had the scent of sweet smelling flowers appear out of nowhere right under my nose! So heavenly sweet! Love to you xx
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #8 
It is amazing that we are both listening to the same song in the evenings now and neither of us ever listened to it before.  I wonder if our two babies found each other and  somehow were able to both send the sane sign.  It is very comforting to me.

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
It is amazing that we are both listening to the same song in the evenings now and neither of us ever listened to it before.  I wonder if our two babies found each other and  somehow were able to both send the sane sign.  It is very comforting to me.

Hi Patsy, yes indeed it really is extraordinary!! I have printed out the lyrics on posted it above my computer. I can completely believe that our babes found each other probably through both of us coming here!I am so glad you find comfort in it and recognized it for what is, a blessed sign! For me it is bitter sweet, so joyous to have the sign, but the words cut deep. Lots of love to you xx
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Baby1
My soul love, my beloved Kai, I am hoping this message will somehow reach you across the planes of time and space. I talk to you everyday, but I don't know if you hear me  or not. It was only 12 days ago when you were sitting by my side watching me intentively with loving eyes. How I yearn for yesterdays. For now, your just gone and there is nothing left but a dark abyss. Oh my darling Kai, my one and only..you were my best friend, my daughter, my mommy, my one and only family. You were my everything! You were my reason for getting up in the morning, my reason for smiling, you were my very reason for living. There is nothing without you, every breathe is excruciating without you. Kai you are the most extraordinary soul anyone could ever meet and I am so extremely blessed to be loved so deeply by precious you. My life was worth living all because of YOU, darling you. Kai, baby if you get this message please give your mommy a sign that you are ok and not far away. I really don't know how to go on without you. I will wait and wait till the end of time for just the smallest of signs. Forever I will true to you for I love you more than life. Speak to me sweetheart...speak to me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20170602_213937 (2).jpg  kai and pav.jpg  kai ans sheep.jpg  kai sleepimg.jpg  kai playing with bull.jpg 

Ohhh my what a beauty! Kai is every gorgeous thing I imagined her to be! ❤️❤️❤️
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #11 
What a amazing beautiful girl ..oh shes with u every second ... She has so much personality what a wonderful angel ..thank u for sharing ..
Mom2Baiely

Reply with quote  #12 
Kai you are as beautiful as your Mom described you to be. Thanks to your mom I am more aware of "signs" that occur all around me..watching for Bailey to make himself known. I have fingers crossed that you and Bailey will cross paths up there, and keep each other company. Love and hugs for you Kai and your wonderful Mom xx
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Baiely
Kai you are as beautiful as your Mom described you to be. Thanks to your mom I am more aware of "signs" that occur all around me..watching for Bailey to make himself known. I have fingers crossed that you and Bailey will cross paths up there, and keep each other company. Love and hugs for you Kai and your wonderful Mom xx

Thank you, thank you for seeing the beauty in my precious Kai girl!!. And thank you so much for your kind words regarding the signs, but I honestly can't take the credit for it because that actually belongs to darling Kai. You see most times when I write to fellow mum's and dads here I actually feel like I am being guided as to what to write, like a voice in my head is telling me what to say. I am absolutely thrilled over the moon to hear that you are becoming more aware of Baileys signs as he would be too! The more you begin to trust the signs as real and not born of the imagination the more you will see. Guess, I am kind of lucky in a way for I  learnt about trusting signs through my beloved Elly 12 years ago. I used to dismiss them all off as wishful thinking until I could no longer deny them. So I guess that kinda makes it easier for me to recognize signs from Kai now. I have absolutely no doubt Kai and Bailey are running around in green pastures playing together and rejoicing in how wonderful it is to have full use of their legs again!! You see they know everything that we do and they know who our friends are. I hope you are hanging in there the best you can. I often think about you and Bailey and how lucky I feel to know two such loving souls. Sending you and Bailey big hugs across the miles, lots of love xx
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magentacharliesmom
What a amazing beautiful girl ..oh shes with u every second ... She has so much personality what a wonderful angel ..thank u for sharing ..

Awww, thank you so much for taking the time to see Kai's photos, it means so much to me!!! (Don't really have anyone to share them with here in Australia). Yes, indeed Kai was incredibly beautiful in every way despite an element of rat baggery to her. And yes her personality was larger than life, she just grasped every possible moment in life and turned it into something fun and wonderful. We were partners in crime, side by side always together for we could not stand to be apart.
I was reading about how you saw a flying light pass you and recognized it as Charlie. When i read that i was just so over joyed for you and Charlie!!! It just warms my heart so much to see someone like you get a little miracle. Your deep love for Charlie has earnt you special rewards from Heaven and belive me there will be many more to come! Please, please keep me posted with signs you recieve from Charlie for it brings a huge warm smile to my face!Sweet dreams to you and beloved Chalrie, lots of love xx
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaJ

Ohhh my what a beauty! Kai is every gorgeous thing I imagined her to be! ❤️❤️❤️

This is why I call you little Angel!! Thank you for visiting my baby!! Now, you can know one of the many faces who is playing with and loving sweet Big Boy now. I was reading some of your posts and I so hope that I am not out of place, yell at me if I am, that is fine. But, I agree with, I think it was Charlie's mom? that you should tell your sweet little daughter where Big Boy is now. You know children just like the four legged's are so much stronger than we give them credit for. It is also important for you to know that your precious girl is so very lucky to have a mom as loving as you and that the love you share will get her through the sadness. Yes, of course she will be sad to learn that he has moved house so to speak, but she will also be thankful to you knowing that you knew she was brave enough to hear the truth. Moreover, what if she were to find out from somewhere else where Big Boy was then she would be shattered. You could always tell her about the rainbows bridge first and show her pictures and then tell her. Whatever way you chose to tell her you have to know she will be ok for she has you, darling YOU!

Things are so hard for all of us here, but I am so glad we have each other.  I am really sick with a fever and work is an en enormous struggle. Didn't go again today. Actually, everything is an immense struggle,.. you know... just breathing,... eating..., sleeping.... all the basic functions in life have become such a formidable task..all i want to do is be close to my Kai girl darling. Having friends like you here has allowed me to do that. If it were not for you and other loving souls here I seriously do not know what would have become of me. So I thank you from the bottom of my broken heart for being there for me when those I loved have abondend me in my darkest time. I really do not think you can ever know how much it has meant to me. It's getting late here so I must at least try to sleep even for a few hours. Sending warm healing smiles to you, lots of love to you, Big Boy and your precious little one. xxoo
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.