mymilo
I just lost my puppy Milo this fast Sun. I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I'm having a hard time dealing with his death. I don't know because he died so young and so tragically.
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
mymilo wrote:
I just lost my puppy Milo this fast Sun. I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I'm having a hard time dealing with his death. I don't know because he died so young and so tragically.

I'm so sorry about your little Milo. There are many people here who understand your heartache and how difficult it has been to lose our beloved babies. It's only natural to constantly think about them after all the unconditional love they gave us and we returned to them. Nothing is fair about losing our pet children no matter the cause. And no matter how long or short a time we were given it is never enough. Please know that my Murphy and a host of other magnificent furbabies were there to welcome Milo when he arrived at the Rainbow Bridge and will take very good care of him.

I wish you many happy memories of your precious Milo.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
mymilo
Why does it feel like everybody already move on except for me. I still can't sleep at night. I try so hard to remember the good things, but then I start missing him.
Quote 0 0
Katel
No everyone doesn't move on.  With luck we find some peace and acceptance in time but it's a long hard road. before we reach that.   Can you tell us a little more about your Milo?  You have only just lost him so you will feel devastated and your grief will be so raw. I am so sorry for your pain. Please know you're not alone and come back here and tell us about Milo and what happened to him?
My deepest sympathies,

Kate   
Quote 0 0
mymilo
@Katel, my son took him out without his leash, he went somewhere where his never went before. He got out of the house a couple of times, but he usually just goes right next door and come back. But on this day he went where there is actually more car driving, I tried to go get him as soon as possible, but by the time I found him he already gotten hit by someone. He was still alive, my son and I took him to ER, but by the time I got there he was already gone. I knew when I carry him inside that my baby is gone, the vet told me that yes he wasn't breathing if I want to do CPR. I opted not to, because he went so past I knew he must have a lot of internal damaged. I couldn't let them bring him back so he can feel more pain, as hard for me to let him go I just don't want to be in anymore pain either. It's just so hard, I'm still waiting for him to greet me when I get home from work, or get excited in the morning to bring my kids to school. I just don't know how to make this pain go away. I can't even put his stuff away, but I see it and I get sad all over again.
Quote 0 0
Charliesmommy
I think the reason it takes some of us longer to move on is because of the bond was stronger.  My husband and kids didn't take my Charlies loss nearly as hard as I have, but they were not as close as he and I were.  He was "my" cat and such a special special boy.  I'm only two weeks in and while I'm doing better, I still find myself looking for him before I remember he's not here.

I'm very sorry that you lost Milo. :(

Tammy
Quote 0 0
mymilo
@Charliesmommy, I know what you mean I feel like my husband and children are moving on while I'm still in so much pain. Our puppy was supposed to be for my kids, they are older we talk about it I told them they are responsible for him. Before I knew it my Milo become such a part of me that I plan my day around him. I don't like leaving him too long so I count how many hours I need to be gone, so his only alone for 6, 8 hours at most. I'm planning on making him a special garden where we buried him this somehow make me feel better. I just love my little guy so much that I hurt so bad.
Quote 0 0